1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GT Sport @ Rouen Les Essart 1955-70 Mon May 3rd 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Apr 27, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USGT

Class: GT-Sport

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 01:45 GMT (Tuesday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EDST)

Warmup: 10mins

Race: 2x10 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Another fast French country road for the GT machines! Why you ask? wel beacuse the following week in GT Pro we visit the ULTIMATE "French Country Road" as AJ Foyt once called it.

So in the meanwhile, get your balls up for a super fast race through the closed roads of Rouen Les Essart!

3. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Eric Estes
    3. Larry Stovall
    4. Peter Bartfai
    5. Keith Barrick
    6. Eric Dennis
    7. Ryan Callan
    8. Sam Mehler
    9. Dennis Phelan
    10. Glenn Peterson
    11. Stefan Werner
    12. Jarrod Keen
    13. Tyler Scurlock
    14. Yves Larose
    15. Bill Kaiser
    16. Andrew MacPherson
    17. Aleksey Bogatyrev
    18. Abdul Ahmed
    19. William Nowell
    20. Jeong Kim
    21. driver
    22. driver
    23. driver
    24. driver
    25. driver

4. Count me in. I WILL BE THERE!!!

5. Mondays, as has been seen, can be rough for me, but put me down as a maybe.

You guys are getting me hooked.

6. I'll assume the 1955 to 1970 track? As it comes with 2 different tracks in the DL and only 10 laps.

7. So, GT Pro or GT Sport?

Anyways, sign me up please, Rouen is a great track, I don't want to miss it!

8. Which layout Eric? 1970 or 1990?

9. In Please! Whichever version.

10. Sorry about the confusion guys when I tested it after midnight yesterday in the track selection menu there was only one version I could see. Wasn't aware of the 74-94 version since it was on the next page in game.

I tested both and............................That older version is waaaaaaaay more fun!

1955-1970 is what we are running with GT SPORT cars. Should be a vette festival.............

11. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

put me as a maybe, still have to wait what will happen with the Habs in the NHL playoff, Wednesday is game 7th against the Washington Capitals and hoping they will beat them and win the serie :)

12. Count me in. Hopefully I can rebound from last nights dismal performance.

13. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

This is the second track I have had problems with.
    I cannot get a time to show for a lap, clock never starts, no timers work. I did a complete reinstall of Steam and Race after several attemps to get itworking. I'll try once more.

If it works, I'm in.

14. Dennis not sure whats happening for you here. This was a box stock install. I have no doubts you have done this numerous times before just trying to think about whats got ya having probs with this one.

15. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

Dennis,

Did you extract he track to a temporary folder before copying to your race dir? If your on Vista or Win7 you should try this first.

If not copy your Gamedata folder out of your install dir, put just rouen back in and try then. if it works you might have an issue with something else installed. You can then copy the other stuff in 1 at a time untill you find the culprit. its a PITA job but it might solve the problem.

16. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Thanks Dave, Eric.
    When installed lsat year for the Formula Master race it was done as you both suggested, which is also my normal install but it never worked.
    I just did it again and everything functions. Who knows?

So, I'm in!

17. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I'll be there! I did the endurance event there in the Mosler. I will be using a different car for this event.

18. Yup, me of course. :)

19. Count me in. Mosler or Vette for me.

20. Sign me up please, thanks.