1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT Sport @ Riverside - Mon April 5th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Mar 30, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Class: GT-Sport

Track: Riverside

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 01:45 GMT (Tuesday)

Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EDST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x20 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Glenn Peterson
    3. Dennis Phelan
    4. Caramidaru Andei Bogdan
    5. Stefan Werner
    6. Sam Mehler
    7. Blair Scott
    8. William Nowell
    9. Eric Estes
    10. Randy Wolfgram
    11. Corey Theman
    12. Jarrod Keen
    13. Bill Kaiser
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Yves Larose (maybe)
  3. [​IMG] The Famed Riverside International Raceway! This great American Circuit has hosted the very top in American and International racing series including Formula 1 in 1960, Nascar Winston cup, IROC, and Indy Car events. Fast, Sweeping corners and a really long 1.1 mile straight that can handle 4 wide racing make this a true drivers track and a test of nerves! The layout in the game is the Nascar layout adding just a bit more speed to the mix!

Of course, as is always the case in America it seems, you can now go to a really great shopping mall where this track once belonged! :mad:
  4. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I'm there!
  5. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Sign me up!
  6. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

sign me up/down
  7. Let's do it! :cool:
  8. Sign me up please
  9. I'm in for this as well Eric.
  10. Count me in.
  11. OK guys here's another request from the home office.

Go out and scout up a custom skin your going to use for this event and post a link here by Sunday Night. We need to start getting some variety in the looks of the events and we have too many drivers now to run off the stock materials.

There are many great skins here at RD DOWNLOADS or No Grip Racing also has a nice library!

Git r dun!
  12. Sign me up, please.
  13. Sorry, this may be a stupid question. How do you apply a skin so I can see it. I DL'd one and put the folder in the custom skin folder. I don't see any change and if I hit crtl F5 it says the car selected does not have a custom skin. The ini and the dds files are all in the same folder. This is for a C6R.
  14. I'm in Eric. Just waiting for you fast guys to post the times I have no business shooting for :smile:
  15. It needs to placed in the custom skins folder inside of the simbin folder in my documents, not the game folder. :wink:
  16. Isn't the C6R in the Pro class? I haven't actually tried, but I'm assuming you need a skin for the C6 GT2 for Sport class
  17. I've tried both locations. My docs and in steam apps. Everything I read tells me I am correct in what I am doing. Do I need have the team name, driver name, something in particular? Can I not just have the ini that came with the skin. IE Do I need to make the driver name Blair Scott? Cause I have tried this too and it didn't work. I will DL another skin, maybe the one I have his fubar. More than likely, it is just me who is fubar though.
  18. Blair,

when I use a custom skin here's what I do.

Download the skin to desktop. Open the ZIP file til I get to the "skin name" folder.

then follow this path. My docs or docs/ simbin/race 07/custom skins I drag/drop the folder in the ZIP window into the custom skins folder. Done!

Now you have to restart the game if it's open for the skin to show up. When you transfer setups in this fashion, you can leave the game open and the setup file will appear without a game restart.

Now when you go in game and look for the skin, just look for it by "sponsorship name" not driver name. It's prolly in there somewhere and usually will be the VERY LAST skin in that car class / model when surfing thru the choices.

19. Monday looks good for me - sign me up please :)
  20. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Not a fast guy but I have a 1:17 in a beemer.