GT Sport GT Sport Build 1.11 Features New Cars and Track

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
GT Sport 1.11 Update.jpg

The recent GT Sport update adds plenty of new cars and a legendary Formula One venue.. read on for more info...

Having had plenty of attention lavished on it in recent weeks, Polyphony Digital's latest incarnation of the long standing Gran Turismo series has been issued with another substantial content update, throwing into the PlayStation exclusive title no less than 10 highly desirable cars, including an enviable smattering of the best from Maranello brand Ferrari.

Keeping with the Italian theme, build 1.11 also welcomes to the simulation the Monza circuit in both the full Grand Prix and chicane free variants, all available next time the player starts GT Sport on PlayStation 4.

So what does the new update look like in real terms? Find out below...

Campaign Mode
The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
  • Beginner League “Raptor Survival”
  • Amateur League “J-Sport Meeting”
  • Professional League “La Festa Cavallino”
  • Endurance League “Gr.3 Endurance Series”
New Cars
The following 10 cars have been added:
  • Toyota Supra RZ '97 (N300)
  • Toyota 2000GT '67 (N200)
  • Toyota FT-1 (Gr.X)
  • Jaguar Xj13 '66 (Gr.X)
  • McLaren F1 '94 (N600)
  • Ferrari 512BB '76 (N400)
  • Ferrari 330 P4 '67 (Gr.X)
  • Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 (N600)
  • Ford Ford GT '06 (N600)
  • Dodge Viper GTS '02 (N500)
Tracks
The following 2 tracks and 8 layouts have been added:
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Centre
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Centre II
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore - East
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore - East II
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West II
Scapes
  • “Monza Circuit” has been added to the featured area.
  • Brand Central - A museum section has been added to Daihatsu.
Car Settings
  • The handling for some of the cars when selecting Dirt or Drift on the settings sheet has been improved.
Discover
  • Controls have been improved;
  • It is now possible to search for past content with the [Search] feature.
Lobby & Online Race
  • Stability has been improved.
Other
  • Fixed an issue where an incorrect ranking order was displayed in the online race results screen;
  • Various other issues have been addressed.

GT Sport is available for Sony PlayStation 4 now.

GT Sport 1.11 Update 2.jpg

Check out the Grand Turismo sub forum here at RaceDepartment for more news from the hugely popular PlayStation 4 racing series.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

GT Sport player? What do you think of the new update in particular and the game in general? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Nooo, mine is no where near, especially in terms of fine detail quality. This one looks like it is really laserscaned model. Super realistic. Every single little bit like in a real car.

maybe rims shader is a bit wird though, but it is really hard to get magnesium look.

I launched it over the weekend to take a look at it again and I'm blown away,

their track detials are second to none, by far the best looking environments in raicing game, it's all really well color balanced, nicely detailed , alive !( moving camera map, photographers, pit crew, pit wall, marhalls)

havent' got too much into racing, becasue I have this silly problem where my main account is Czech Republic, which means that PSN forces me on EU serves and I'm getting quite bad ping ( 130ms + ) but man, if this part of it was better, it would be no questions asked , best overall racing game out there

To give you an example, .. this is purely from game , not the photomode!!!
car shaders imo look outstanding, loving the real lights , much better then we can see in some other games. Asphalt doesn't look that great static, but when the camera is moving it's really nicely detailed

and love how much detail is there on the tarmac, skids and all that.

View attachment 232946

Pit lane textures are quite out of place, tho. GT Sport is amazing, but as a console PS4 still has its limit, which is unfortunate.

Does anybody know if the VR side of the game will be updated ? Bought the game day one but for a myriad of reasons only turned on yesterday :mad: VR racing is simply lovely but the lack of real humans on GTsport is depressing unfortunately :cry:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back