1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT Sport @ Birmingham Sprint Series - Tues. 20th Jan.

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Gary Lennon, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: RaceDepartment GTS
    Password: HERE

Class: GT Sport Chevrolet C6
    Track: Birmingham Sprint Series [RaceDepartment]
    Weather: Dry

Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification: 20:00 x 10 Mins. Superpole
    Warmup: 10 Mins.
    Race: 2 x 20 Laps

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!
  2. Entrylist:
    1. Gary Lennon *skin
    2. Andrew Evans *skin
    3. Patrick Duivelaar
    4. Ries Notenboom
    5. Marc Good
    6. Nuno Areias
    7. Carlos Seoane
    8. Bob Miley
    9. Lee Downham *skin
    10. Neil Gault
    11. John Bergqvist
    12. Nigel Atkins *skin
    13. Manuel Spierenburg
    14. Jeroen van Toorn [skin]
    15. Lewis Fergusson
    16. Keith Barrick
    17. David Garcia
    18. Piotrek Blaszczak
    19. Reik Major
    20. Piotr Misiorek
    21. Nico Major
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

1. Roberto Silvestri
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    * BVM Skin [here]
  3. yesh pleash mishta lennon shah....

btw - not gonna be there till 1930... cannae make 1900 startoes!
  4. No bothers m8,it was just instead of doing 30mins praccy starting at 7:30,the idea is people use the extra time to get a bit more prepared for this one,and hopefully avoid some of the Gillet/Lime Rock issues from my last Brand Cup race,i have deliberately made this a very similar event that will throw up the same challenges and circumstances.
  5. sign me up please
  6. Sign me up then Mr. Gary.
  7. Please sign me up, thank you.
  8. Hi there friends

please sing me up

ps only can make to the race at 7.45 but im there for shore its possible ?

9. No Probs :good:
  10. Please sign me up, :highfive: Thanks
  11. Yes please.
  12. Yes please Gary.
  13. "Chev" me on the list for a very late starter too pls mate ... never driven the track nor cars before ... better do a few laps before looking at the list of signups :shocked:

Will do what I can to get in early, but not much hope of seeing me before 7:30pm or more likely pushing 8pm ... begs the question brother Gary ... why such early starts from a man who otherwise doesn't come to life 'till long after midnight :D
  14. I made it around standard RD event time to make it possible for as many people as possible to join,it is a Tuesday evening after all.
  15. Ahhhh I see ... now that´s why you're proper clever racing club staff and I am a just yer commoner garden Luddite hitting the sign me up button :wink2:
  16. Stick my name also plz. Like Lee it will be a first with both the car and track so it should be fun.
  17. sign me up plz, i might not be there straight away @ 7 tho.
  18. edit nvm, just realised i cant make it
  19. add me too pls Gary, and i`ll be using my BVM skin :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.