1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT Sport @ 1977 Mosport - Mon March 22nd 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Class: GT-Sport

Track: 1977 MOSPORT

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 01:45 GMT (Tuesday)

Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EDST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x15 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Aleksey Bogatyrev
    3. Sam Mehler
    4. Dennis Phelan
    5. Jarrod Keen (e)
    6. Corey Theman
    7. Bill Kaiser
    8. Eric Estes
    9. Keith Barrick (institutionalized?):tongue:
    10. Blair Scott
    11. Warren Dawes (reconstituted!):wink:
    12. Yves Larose
    13. Randy Wolfgram
    14. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    15. Linus Bostrom
    16. Bob Luneski
    17. Stefan Werner
    18. Roy Roberts
    19. Willie Watt
    20. Glenn Peterson
    21. William Nowell
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Jim Carvalho (maybe)
    25. Will Marquez (maybe)
  3. Yeah man GT machines at the fast 1977 Mosport Circuit! One great track with MASSIVE elevation changes and fun to race on is on tap this week!

Don't miss this event if you like speed and fast sweeping corners!
  4. Sport again, sign me up please
  5. What a great track choice!! Sign me up!!
  6. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

sign me up, a sports car?
  7. Hmmmmmm you guys are liking the Pro's better? MOss is a nighmare corner and thought the Pro cars would be too fast.

I also like the diversity of the Sports class better..............4 more models to drive?

Gimme a vote then..........Pro or Sports? reply in BOLD RED #2 please so It's easy for me to sift thru the sign ups etc. YOU now have the power!
  8. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I hope I get my sync issues worked out by then. Sign me up as a definite maybe. Either class is fine with me as I'm horrible in either of them. :)
  9. Count me IN for this one!!!! Count me in for a vote for GT Pro.

I had to use BIG letters since I don't know how to change colors... Even though apparently I knew because I have pretty colored signatures as seen below.....
  10. OMG your helpless! LOL psssst ^^^ right there is an "A" with a big black line under it...............color hidden in the button!
  11. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

12. In Please - any GT class will do, including club. Right now I will vote for GT SPORT, though.
  13. both classes are good, why don't we just make one monday Pro, another -Sport, so everybody will be satisfied
    and in the future, if we will ever get a full grid, both classes can be in the race with winner in each
  14. I like that idea... would help keep a full grid spread out, IF you could get enough folks to sign up for the slower cars (or have Eric N, Yves, Jerrod & Co take the Sports against our Pro's, Alex :smile:.)
  15. I like that idea but they would still beat me.

Sport or pro does not matter. sign me up please.
  16. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

What Bill said. :smile:
  17. Okay, thinking about jumping into my first event here at RD. Can you list me as probable and I can firm up later in the week. If the field fills up before, then I'll look for the next one, but I'm going to try to swing it. It won't matter to me if it's Pro or Sport, the view from the rear is the same :smile:
  18. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Eric, your pick is OK

GT Sports
  19. Okay, I just dug through my old computer and grabbed an old setup for my aston martin (gt pro) and realized that I had misread the thread.... we're racing sport class... so I've got some testing to do!!! Which i don't mind and certainly don't mind on this track. Will probably test some after the mini race tonight. Wish we could have a server up to get some group running in together. Hint hint, eric...
  20. By the way Eric, I am helpless... most of the time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.