AC GT Semi-Enduro @ Spa-Francorchamps - Sat 18th Oct. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
IMPORTANT

It appears the Corvette does not work with v1.0 RC, those that have elected to drive it (@Tony Binelli, @Jack Trooper, @Dennis Tulk) will have to choose something else. I have opened up 1 more space with the 458 GT2, Z4 GT3, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, and the BMW M3 GT2.

First come, first serve basis.

@Ivan Vejarano
We have reached the quota for Lotus Evora GX's. Please choose something mentioned above.
Z4 GT3 please.
I am having all sorts of visual problems since RC1 at the moment and I am trying to find out why is this happening.
I am hitting the AC and RD forums to try and see if there is an answer... back to it

Guys be sure to save your replay after the race here.

The external sounds...oh my good lord they're beautiful. :D

Z4 GT3 please.
I am having all sorts of visual problems since RC1 at the moment and I am trying to find out why is this happening.
I am hitting the AC and RD forums to try and see if there is an answer... back to it
Sorry Dennis, there's no more Z4 GT3 spots left.
There are currently 1 SLS GT3 and 1 MP4-12C GT3 left.

Also, if you're experiencing large frame rate drops, you can turn down the Shadow resolution, and the Frames will increase markedly without really any drop in shadow quality.
You can also try reducing the reflection refresh rate.

Both of those are very taxing on the frame rate.

Okay. Dennis is now in the Z4 GT3, and there is only one more 12C remaining. The final spot, thats it, car choices are now final, so long as there is no more withdrawals.

Also, if you're experiencing large frame rate drops, you can turn down the Shadow resolution, and the Frames will increase markedly without really any drop in shadow quality.
You can also try reducing the reflection refresh rate.

Both of those are very taxing on the frame rate.
I don't have any problems with frame rates, I am finding in the triple screens setup the outside screens are somehow lagging behind the centre screen in redrawing. A bit hard to explain.
Still working on it....

The BMW is a beast, wish the corvette was still a goer.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%