AC GT Semi-Enduro @ Spa-Francorchamps - Sat 18th Oct. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is it ok to join this race from the UK? I've worked out the start time as 11.50am UK, if its ok to sign up I'll take the BMW M3 GT2

Hi Chris
Put me down for the Corvette C6r mate.
May still have a problem attending on Saturday but will know in next couple of days and will advise straight away if I have to pull out. Didn't want to miss out on a spot.
Hopefully we get the new Spa by then.:thumbsup:

Hi Chris
Put me down for the Corvette C6r mate.
May still have a problem attending on Saturday but will know in next couple of days and will advise straight away if I have to pull out. Didn't want to miss out on a spot.
Hopefully we get the new Spa by then.:thumbsup:
Always nice to have a fresh face in the club :) welcome mate.
I put you as a "Maybe". Please let me know ASAP if you can attend or not :)

Corvette C6R GTLM quota full.

/note: please make sure you have the latest version of the Corvette downloaded, even if you're not driving it. Download link can be found in the OP next the the Corvette car listing.

Last edited:
Have you got any idea when the upgrade will be Chris?
It could mean a lot of ppl will not have setups etc if there is much changed on these cars.
Spa will be a lot different also won't it?
This could be a fun time I think.
:D

Have you got any idea when the upgrade will be Chris?
It could mean a lot of ppl will not have setups etc if there is much changed on these cars.
Spa will be a lot different also won't it?
This could be a fun time I think.
:D

I don't have an exact date, but Kunos have stated that it'll be "in the coming days", and that announcement was 2 days ago, so I would expect it to come on Thursday at the latest, and tonight at the earliest. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back