1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GT PRO @ Watkins Glen GP - Monday June 21st , 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jun 15, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USGT

Class: GT-PRO

Track: [COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][URL="http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gtr-evolution-tracks-4/watkins-glen-v1-0-154/"][COLOR=blue][B]Watkins Glen GP[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[B][B][B][B][B][B]Weather: [COLOR=blue]Dry[/COLOR][/B] [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B]Start Time: [COLOR=blue]21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Tuesday)[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B] [/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B]Practice: [COLOR=blue]open server[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B] [/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B]Qualification: [COLOR=blue]15mins (9:45 EST)[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B] [/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B]Warmup: [COLOR=blue]10mins[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B] [/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B]Race:[COLOR=blue] 2x15 laps[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B]Notes: [/B][URL="http://forum.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/"][COLOR=#2f4456][B]Click here[/B][/COLOR][/URL][B] to read the password and golden rules![/B]

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more [URL="http://www.racedepartment.com/drivers-nations-rankings-beta/32870-infractions.html"]here[/URL]

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. ONE of the truly great American Circuits! Host to the US GRand Prix, Group C sports car, Indy Car, Nascar make this one track with very high credentials!

Gt Pro is really fun to race here and I eliminated that wimpy chicane to add speed!

3. Entry List:

1. Eric "hamster hunter' Nelson
    2. Eric "nuke" Estes
    3. Glenn "ringtone" Petersen
    4. Yves "slapshot" Larose
    5. Sam "time warp" Mehler
    6. Stefan "the XO" Werner
    7. Eric "rockband" Dennis
    8. Mike Campbell
    9. Bill Kaiser
    10. William Nowell
    11. Larry Stovall
    12. Keith "wet slicks" Barrick
    13. Philip Brown
    14. Jesper "flying Dane" Taulborg
    15. driver
    16. driver
    17. driver
    18. driver
    19. driver
    20. drive
    21. driver
    22. driver
    23. driver
    24. driver
    25. Michael "uncle Sam" Carver (cinderella)

4. My #1 favorite track - In Please!

5. Slot me as "hopeful" -- just in case they change my work schedule at the last minute

6. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Put me in. I've got to get my GT fix or I'll go into withdrawals. I've also got to make up for last nights poor showing.

7. Would've loved to do this one.... but am out of town. Enjoy this one guys!!! It'll be fun.

8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

sign me up please :)

9. This was my first event with the ARC here at RD. I havent skipped a GT event yet. Was a rather entertaining event if I remember correctly :D

Sign me up please!!!

10. I will be there!!

11. Sign me up please.

12. I will try to make my return to racing with this event - sign me up please.

13. I'm in.

14. Sign me up for this one.:)

15. OHHHH YEA, sign me up please.

Watkins in anything is fun.

16. Good cars, good track, good group, yes please!

17. Server is UP! Session timing should take you exactly through each session ontime thru the entire event. Practice 2 will start at 8:45 PM EST......

18. Sign me up :)

19. i'm in. but put me down as maybe, as the mrs wants to hang out some.

20. I'm still on the road, hope to make it home in time for the race. If I do I would need a setup for a car that's stable. Haven't spun a lap.

Hopefully I can make it.