1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT PRO @ Watkins Glen GP - Mon March 15th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Mar 10, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Class: GT-PRO
    Track: Watkins Glen GP
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:00 EST / 18:00 WST / 2:00 GMT (Tuesday)
    Practice: 30mins
    Qualification: 20mins
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x12 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Aleksey Bogatyrev
    3. Kyle Pearson
    4. Eric Estes
    5. Glenn Peterson
    6. Corey Theman
    7. Dennis Phelan
    8. Jarrod Keene
    9. Sam Mehler
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
  3. THread opened ..................sorry about the gate being locked! he he he
  4. sign me up please
  5. I'd like to give this a whirl.
  6. Wide open course and more power? Oh you betcha. Sign me up, please!
  7. my choice will be Saleen or Audi, Aston is not driveable for me for some unknown reasons :smile:
  8. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I think I'll be able to play. Don't know which beast, yet.
  9. sign me up !
  10. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

sign me up
  11. OK I tested the vette and the Saleen. I uploaded both setups fo ryour consumption.

pssssst the vettes quicker than the Saleen by a good margin so far. But thats our little secret ok? :cool:
  12. I'll be there tonight and I'll be in my beloved Aston Martin. I will post a skin asap. This will be fun.
  13. Will try your setup Eric. Played with the Viper, Storm, Vette and Koenigsegg yesterday. I was (quite a bit) faster in the Koenigsegg, but had far more wheel hop and don't know if I could hold onto it for the full race...
  14. Please sign me up.
  15. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

server is up guy's
  16. OK guys I also ran some laps and tried to tame the EGG! uploaded the setup for u also. Still a full second slower than the VETTE so far.

ran a 40.5 in that iron beast! Wonder what Jarrod will post in his trusty DBR9..............
  17. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I'm trying to get on to race, but when I go to the lobby it says that there is no response and returns me to the menu. I've tried this a number of times and even restarted my computer, but to no avail. I will keep trying though...

ok, it showed up. Freaking me out man!:confused:

second edit: I'm syncing so bad right now and can't get it under control. I'm getting frustrated with the whole thing.:frown:
    Sorry guys. Have fun!
  18. disconnect
    I crashed anyway))
  19. Good racing all! Sorry about my crappy T1 incident in Race 2. Cold brakes caught me out but I'm glad I didn't smack anyone. I pulled off and let everyone go by then had a good time racing with Dennis for most of the race. Eric, I had a good time trying to chase you down in Race 1. :thumbup: