1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT Pro @ Silverstone (BritishGP) - Monday 3rd May 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dave Stephenson, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com GTPRO
    Track: Silverstone (BritishGP)
    Weather: Dry
    Cars: GT Pro
    Start: 19:00 GMT
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 15 minutes (Super Pole)
    Race: 2x 30 minutes

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
  2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

Entry List

1. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    2. David Zafiu
    3. Krzysztof Wolek
    4. Jan Somers
    5. Andreas Demetriades
    6. Chris Sykes
    7. Bram Hengeveld
    8. Bob Miley
    9. Aaron Poulson
    10. Mickael Taloc
    11. Graham Healey
    12. Michal Szabo
    13. Joshua Wilson
    14. Satoru Ohno
    15. Yuri Braham
    16. Chriss Minge
    17. Yves Larose Skin
    18. James Fellows
    19. Fabio Fernandes
    20. Robert Wiesenmüller
    21. Barry Morse
    22. Marius Neverauskas
    23. Emil Sällberg
    24. Lee Downham skin
    25. Ramon van Rijn

Reserve list

1: Manuel Spierenburg
  3. When is the race?

You do look like Nigel Mansell :)
  4. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

lol, blonde moment there I think, cheers Tusto and your eagle eyes ;)

Monday evening.

My tash has got nothing on the Mansell
  5. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

sign me in...
    nice with super pole
  6. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

Yeh I think I fail a bit on that one last time :)
  7. Put me down near my firend Bogdan Caramidaru please! My first race of GT Pro's online ever! Can't wait :D and i hope for FULL GRID guys. C'mon! :cool:

Yes Dave,don't freak out you don't look like Nigel :wink:
  8. Krzysztof Volek

Krzysztof Volek
    Premium Member

Sign me in please.
  9. You now look like a Mansell/Tron lookalike mate ... :tongue:

Put me as a maybe on this pls mate ... not sure I can make ... but will try, and it will be real nice to drive some GT Pros again - propa man's car :)

BTW ... any chance of varying the start times and running an event one hour later at some point? I never seem to make it to my PC before 21:00 these days so miss most races :/
  10. sign me up pls,think its gonna be the yellow gumpiedumpie
  11. sign me up please
  12. Guys please,i want to remember you to be aware of Golden Rules and also to know that those cars are one of the hardest to drive as they are the fastest GT's! Thanks! :) Good Luck!
  13. sign me up please
  14. With you in some ways there David ... but its not just about rules and regulations, its about fun and respect for one another on track, and driving as if you are in a real car with real consequences if you stuff it up ... don't force a pass / block cos you can just hit the esc button if it all goes wrong ... if you think of it as real damage and pain then I am sure we would all drive a lot less recklessly!
    Also, esp if you are following, braking a touch earlier than you normally might or leaving a bit more gap between you and the car in front to allow for reaction times are highly recommended ways of keeping us all on track for longer :wink:

Still hoping to be there ... cos the other thing you said mate ... GTP's are the fastest and that is why they rock :cool:
  15. guys can you please keep this forum for signups if you would like to chat about the new rules then please do so here thanks:)
  16. With deepest respect Wayne, sign up threads are generally used for hyping up an event or discussing anything we feel is related to it. General spamming is of course not on.
    Other methods of keeping sign up threads "clean" for the admins to more easily see who is signing up by having related posts, or going to a general "chit chat" type thread have been tried in the past ... but generally they failed and it has always come back to allowing a reasonable amount of chat in here.

If there is new ruling on the matter in place ... then many apologies, but when we discuss or comment on things related to an event in a positive fashion as I believe David and I were trying to, then I think there is no harm being done in supporting what RD and the racing club stands for ... good honest clean and fun racing :wink:
  17. BTW ...
    Today I found a skin I must have started on a while back (totally forgot I did this ... alzheimers again :D) so quickly finished and upped it ...

Means that if I make it I will probably drive the C6R ... for the only reason that I now have a skin for it :tongue:
  18. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I am in :)
  19. Can I drive the ferrari 550 online?for the race on silverstone
  20. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Ferrari F550 = GTR 2 :) This is the GT Pro class from GTR Evolution