1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT PRO @ Road America 2008 - Monday July 5th , 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jul 1, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Class: GT-PRO

Track: [COLOR=blue][URL="http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=815"][COLOR=blue][B]Elkhart Lake 08 ( Road America )[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR]

[B][B][B][B][B]Weather: [COLOR=blue]Dry[/COLOR][/B] [/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B]Start Time: [COLOR=blue]21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Tuesday)[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B] [/B]

[B][B][B][B][B]Practice: [COLOR=blue]open server[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B] [/B]

[B][B][B][B][B]Qualification: [COLOR=blue]15mins (9:45 EST)[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B] [/B]

[B][B][B][B][B]Warmup: [COLOR=blue]10mins[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B] [/B]

[B][B][B][B][B]Race:[COLOR=blue] 2x11 laps[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

Notes: [COLOR=#2f4456][B]Click here[/B][/COLOR] to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. In please!
  3. If you raced this same event about 4 week s ago you know how awesome this track with these cars can be!
  4. Entry List:

1. Eric Estes
    2. Eric Nelson
    3. Glenn Petersen
    4. Bill KAiser
    5. Chris Vick
    6. Bob Luneski
    7. Sam Mehler
    8. Keith Barrick
    9. Yves Larose
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. drievr
    16. driver
    17. driver
    18. driver
    19. driver
    20. driver
    21. driver
    22. driver
    23. driver
    24. driver
    25. driver
  5. Oh I remember this event. Two DNFs one by the glitched auto pit and the second got taken out and then caused a wreck when I spun back on track. Oh ya this track and these cars have a long history LOL. :mad:
  6. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Yep, I'm in.

7. SOOOOOOOOOOO, are you prepared for an exorcism or are you skipping this one out of fear? :tongue:
  8. Don't really know yet. I love these cars but I use the mod packs for this class. We will see though so put me down as a maybe and if I do show everyone better watch out cause i'll be out for blood hehe :bang:
  9. In please
  10. Sign me up please, need a GT fix.
  11. Sign me up as well.
  12. I'll give this a try.
  13. Me2 Please!
  14. Server is UP!
  15. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i'll be there :)
  16. Sorry guys, I have to back out. Dinner out with the family tonight. See you at the F1 race tomorrow.
  17. I was going to sit this one out, but with Bill & Bob, it wouldn't be right to not have the complete PacNW Misfits gang on track. So slot me in -- tnx
  18. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I'm going to have to back out too. Too much family interaction going on this weekend.
  19. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

guy's its too hot for me to race, just sitting doing nothing and i'm sweating, cya next week
  20. No its not, come on in the water is nice :)