1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GT Pro @ Nürburgring GP - Monday July 25th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Remco de Wildt, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EUGT
    Required RACE 07 expansions: GTR Evo
    Class: GT Pro
    Track: Nürburgring GP
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification: 19:40 GMT Superpole
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT
    Race: 20:00 GMT 60 Minutes with mandatory pitstop
    Password: click here
    Rules: Click here

Weather:
    Qualification - 100% Rain
    Race - More then 50% Rain

Note: Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session. If you don't agree with something that happened during the race, file a race report with the organiser including a video of the incident.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]260[/signuplist]

2. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Is that the rainchance in % or the rain intensity ?

3. The intensity :)

4. heh, 60mins in the rain sounds like mental torture...i'm up for it ;-)

5. Will watch this if the 40 guys who wished rain in the trhead will join, already the half would be a surprise for me but who knows :rolleyes:.

6. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Already 10% would surprise me ;)
    I'm still gonna practice a bit for it, it's the best scheduled event of the week for my taste.

7. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I like the Idea but 60 mins is to long for me, 25 mins is about my max, before i need a break..

(i had a room open with the max and cool Retro pack with rain, At Poznan. It was great seeing a mini beat a corvette)

Even different track tempretures have a big difference. (i just need to know what to tweek to give more grip)

8. 60 minutes are too much, I agree. But seems like, the more I ask for shorter races the more RD make them longer :(

9. The GT events I switch every week, 1 week a 60 min race other week 2x 30 min race....

10. Server is up! :)

So where are all the rain drivers....:rolleyes:

11. Will join depending how tired i am then. A day of hammering nails can do wonders for unexperienced wrists..

12. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Yes i did see that, but i really suffer in the second race as it is (retro 2 x 25 mins )
    Maybe something to work up to , thanks anyway...

13. ..maybe for me...

14. Sorry but 1x60 or 2x30 or 3x20.., you always have to drive for 60 minutes (which is the "problem"), isn't it?

15. sorry guys, 3 entries is not enough for me. I think this random night racing is killing off big grids here :-( we had regular 20+ racers when there was a set night GT series a short while back.

Will check back in an hour before i sign out.

16. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

GT events are set for Mondays for a few weeks now, I don't think that's the huge problem.

Anyway, I see 3 (4) signups and I am disappointed & signing-out...
    It was the best scheduled event for the week in my opinion ;(

17. i agree Dino, best event of the week but only 3-4 entries...where is everybody ? Crappy minis on a friday always gets better entries, weirdos ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.