1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT Pro @ Limerock Mountain - Tuesday December 28th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bjorn de Haas, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

RaceDepartment GTpro
    Class: GT pro
    Track: Limerock Mountain
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 30 minutes (start @ 20:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 10 minutes (superpole)
    Warm-up: 5 minutes
    Race: 2 x 30 minutes
    Pitstop: Free

Most important RD golden rules:
    • Only sign up if you are sure you can participate, no reserves.
    • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
    • No cutting in any sessions.
    • If you bump a driver, wait and give back his position
    • No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session.
    • No abusive language during any sessions.
    • Listen to the race director at all times.
    • If you feel harmed by an accident caused by a other driver, use the incident report. Send the Incident report to the race director through PM.
    • If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
    • After 21:25 GMT the grid is closed!
    • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director
    • Read and understand the RD rules! Click here
    We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organizer a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ​

Attached Files:

2. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

1. Bjorn de Haas
    2. Keith Barrick
    3. Hugo Hekkenberg
    4. Chris Sykes
    5. Kelvin van der Linde ( maybe )
    6. Marco Sbordoni
    7. Ronny Rooij
    8. Ethan Bass
    9. Claudio Cafferi
    10. Tom Ostry
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
  3. Sign me up please
  4. Sign me up...

Ah damn, I already sign my selves up ;)
  5. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Hugo lol
  6. LOL Sign me up please Bjorn.........or Hugo :p
  7. Could you sign me in as a maybe, Bjorn?

We've got some maintance going at home. If that's finished on time, I'll join you.
  8. Sign me up please
  9. Im a Maybe Please Bjorn
  10. Won't be able to make it. Maintenance guy will be here around the time of the race. I'll have to pick another one later on this week.
    Enjoy !
  11. Count me in Bjorn
  12. Sign me up. GT Sport in US was fun last night.

Hope to see more of these events.
  13. sign me up as maybe please, Thanks
  14. sign me up pls.
  15. Sign me in as well, please.
  16. Some one touched my Poeper !
  17. Was 3rd, then lost it in the last corner when I was looking back instead to the front. Grats pody. :rose-dead:
  18. ..really nice and funny race tonight.Thank to all...
    I drive not so bad this time in second race with 2 devils like Bjorn and Claudio behind for long time and waiting my wrongs :)

First time for me with GT Evo car, i must repeat soon :)
  19. VEry curious how many crashed in this race. Was testing with Ethan last night and have to say the "mountain" is a killer of PRo cars........
  20. Wooooah that was hard. Not an easy track to drive a GT around.

Last event in a GT was an Enduro event at Algarve back in October in a CCGT.

So very little experience, so I took a setup made by Eric Nelson for the Audi after testing some cars around here.

The Audi was good for the first race, but for the second, it just seemed to lack fundamental grip, and felt heavy. Very strange.

I'll have to do some testing around Road America to figure out which GT Prop car is best suited for me. In GT Sport, that Mosler and I fit like a glove. It was soo easy to drive, I could really do with finding the Mosler of GT Pro.

Or could somone give my Mosler another 100BHP to take it to 540. :wink: Then I'll have the perfect GT Pro car.

Catch you all next time. Hope these GT Pro events will be seen more regularly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.