1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GT-Pro @ Istanbul - Thursday May 10th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTP
    Car: GT-Pro ( GT-Power Expansion excluded)
    Track: Istanbul
    Weather: Dry
    Games: GTR-Evolution

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (2 x 12 laps)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will be there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Aaron Channer
    2. Erik Bennett
    3. Paul Selvidge
    4. Rui F. Martins
    5. Appie Kuipers
    6. Reggie Blain
    7. Matthias Klein
    8. Mehmet Arikan
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    utp#24

2. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one.

Looks like deja vu. :) This was my first GT race here in 24th January. Why not to use other nice tracks from the game which probably haven't been used yet? :ninja:

3. All in good time. :)

4. Super Koala

Super Koala
    @ Simberia @Simberia

sign me up please

5. sign me up please

6. Yes please. Great combination.

7. Super Koala

Super Koala
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Sorry, I have to collect the wife from work and won't be able to make it.

8. Leonardo Tuma

Leonardo Tuma
    Premium Member

sign me up please

9. Sign me up, I think we should use more F1 tracks for these GT cars, they go hand and hand.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sorry I have to pull out.

11. Please sign me up. Thanks :)

12. Come on guys... where are all the people that voted for GTs in the poll? :O_o:

13. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

sign me up please if still possible.
    i just have a problem, my pc as been crashing a lot, so if i get out of the server at the middle of the event os because my pc crashed. Last week that happened to me at the mini's qualify and i wasn't able to get back on the server, since it was on warm-up already

14. Leonardo Tuma

Leonardo Tuma
    Premium Member

I'm signing out. No Point of race with so few cars

15. You should allow people to get home from work and decide if they're racing. But ok, signed out.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

Guys what is wrong? great track and car combo, the grid should be full for a event like this:) I haven't raced since last friday due to a sticking brake pedal but going to strip my pedals down when i get home and hopefully make the grid for tonight's race.

• Like Like x 3
  17. I agree with Reggie, this track was meant for these cars, very fun! Let's get a full grid!

18. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

totaly agree here, i haven't signed up earlier because i was supose to be out of home at the time of the race, but what i had to do was postponed so i signed up, but if i didn't had any plans i had sign up a lot earlier. i really like the gt cars, i don't understand why there isn't a larger grid

19. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one.

I don't like this track, how it is modeled or how R07 physics works there. I'll skip this one. I'm lacking energy this week anyway.

BTW I voted for Radicals. ;)

20. I will join, if possible?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.