1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT Pro @ Imola 08 - Mon March 1st 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Servername: RaceDepartment.com #4
    Class: GT-Pro
    Track: Imola 08
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 30 minutes ( 20:00 GMT )
    Qualification: 30 minutes
    Warmup: 10 minutes
    Race: 2 x 14 laps
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Note: you need Race On to join that event as it use the 08 version of Imola
  2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Entry list:
    1. Péter Bártfai
    2. Freddie Besems
    3. Michal Szabo
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Ondřej Kapal (maybe)
  3. Sign me up please!
  4. are we goiing for an advanced level? Pro, i still getting used to the sports cars.

pls sign me up.
  5. put me down as maybe please, holidays :)
  6. EDIT: nevermind
  7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

server is up guy's
  8. Oh dear...
    I'll take the Lister for the race if we'll get enough sign-ups! Come ooon!

(is this game getting old or something? so few sign-ups these days at almost all races (the Mini Friday last week had a nice field))
  9. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Are you guys running with the two of you :) ?
  10. well i'll be there if necessary
  11. Please, sign me up, thanks :)
  12. Was fun :))
  13. What an event!

Q: Battle throughout the whole session for pole, very close times, Michal won it by 0.175 seconds at the end
    R1: In the first lap Michal made a mistake and I passed him! Then we both made mistakes, lol I had to watch the mirrors all the time! Then he made a mistake in lap 8 (?) and I had a little room for breathing, but then he started to close the gap and I had to push at the end, won it by 1,8 seconds.
    R2: The start was a bit hard, and I was scared as my brakes locked before T1 but fortunately I managed to avoid everyone and followed Michal after that. Sometimes I got closer, sometimes he could pull away a bit more. At the end I got really close but couldn't pass him, finished in P2.

So we shared the victory with Michal!:) Great fight mate!

Thx Yves and RD for the race!
  14. 5 drivers. and lots of fun.

qualified 3rd.

1st race.

in the begin i could follow Peter and Michel and was for a moment between them on 2nd position. But then lost control of the car, spinning around.
    And was back to place 4 behind John.

Then John went of the track and i could regain 3rd place. We had some changes in positions due to spinning. But overall i became 3rd.

2nd race.

reversed grid, so still on 3rd place.

We all had a good start. Just had a small touch on John's car. (stayed behind you, hope it didnt effect your car).
    At that moment i think we were 5th and 4th . But then i could go for place 3.

But Peter and Michel were pulling away in the 1st lap with cold tyres. Couldnt follow them.

Just managed the whole race to stay about 2 seconds in front of John. Had to drive carefully because any mistake would cause me to loose my 3rd place.

Ondraj was trying hard to follow us.

thx for the race.
  15. Great event :smile:

Very nice racing, even the qualification was very interesting.

Race 1 was very good until I did a big mistake, downshifting to the wrong gear, so the car spun and run out of the track. It was such a stupid mistake :redface: After that, the gap was huge, something around 8 seconds. So I tried to drive as fast as possible, but I did do several minor mistakes, so I was prepared to try overtake Péter only in the last lap. I think, I was little faster in the exit of the last corner, so I decided to try overtake Péter on the main straight. It was nice idea, but everything was decided in the first corner, where I did a big mistake so I was happy, that I stayed on the track. Congrats Péter, you drove very fast and clear.

Race 2 was even better, because I didn't do big mistake, only some minor mistakes. But definitely, it was not easy, because Péter was right behind me all the time, so I needed to constantly check the mirrors. It was very close, but I won this race.

Great racing Péter, I really enjoyed both races.

Thank you Yves and RD :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.