1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GT Pro @ Hockenheim 79 - Monday March 21st 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. [​IMG]
    Servername: RaceDepartment.com GTP
    Class: GT Pro
    Track: 1979 Hockenheim
    Weather: Dry

Practice: 60 minutes (20:00 EST / 01:00 GMT )
    Qualification: 10 minutes SUPERPOLE
    Warmup: 10 minutes
    Race: 2x30 minutes mandatory pitstop 2 tires
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

2. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Rich Dozier
    3. Glen Kabis
    4. Tyler Scurlock
    5. ?
    6. ?
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. ?
    10. ?
    11. ?
    12. ?
    13. ?
    14. ?
    15. ?

3. sign me up Eric, woot!

4. Sign me up, thanks.

5. sign me up please.

6. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

At least a maybe!

7. race server is up!

8. i have setups uploaded for the Aston, VEtte and Viper...........

9. sign me up please arms bit better

10. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

I've been driving the Gumpert a bit now and it feels comfy and safe most all the time! I came close to learning something about setting up a car tonight, I'll have to think about that.

I stayed calm for the quali, it was a tough one with just five of us there for the superpole.

R1: I sliiiid off about five times and each time brought Jim closer to me and the fast guys further ahead.

R2:I got wide once, about L3 and Eric got by. One more time in the stadium later on but laptimes suffered in this race. It gets pretty lonely when the fast guys go off to have fun by themselves. As stated, the car was a good drive and I had fun pedalling it around!

11. This track was interesting yesterday, and today I was starting to get the hang of it, though I was still quite a bit slower than the rest of the guys. I do have to apologize to Glen though, seems I was not expecting that much braking on the first turn of the track mainly due to running that corner in 3rd in practice and not expecting to be in first for it at the start. I would love to be able to take that hit back, but it happened.

As it was, I had a couple of very lonely races being in the back of the pack, and second race I lost it on a turn and broke the car, so wasn't much sense hanging around for the next 20 minutes. Hope you all had fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.