1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GT Pro @ Goodwood - Monday 10th May 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dave Stephenson, May 6, 2010.

1. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com GTPRO
    Track: Goodwood
    Weather: Dry
    Cars: GT Pro
    Start: 19:00 GMT
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 15 minutes (Super Pole)
    Race: 2x 30 minutes

Notes:
    We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

Entry List

1. Dave Stephenson
    2. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    3. Chris Sykes
    4. Saso Prosen
    5. Michal Szabo
    6. Ondrej Kapal
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -

3. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

SIGN ME IN

4. sign me in

5. Sign me up please

6. Dave, please, as maybe :) I have really full day but I hope I will do some time in the evening... I will let you know for sure on Monday

7. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

looks like we'll be lonely this week..

8. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

Neaa...i bet they will join today...hope.

lol Dave...i sign up first :p:wink:

9. sign me up please..

10. ok I will be there for sure

11. Please, sign me up, thanks :)

12. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

server?

13. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

5 minutes....

14. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

SERVER IS UP

15. i not be able to make the race tonight. So it's ok to leave my slot empty.

16. R1: messed start (I guess Chris caused it because I started after him when he moved :D reflex) and stop&go with crash in pits (lol bad pits position) - heavy suspension damage (I didnt repair it though, no time :D) ... so I lost almost 1 round only in pits, and then it was race with Michals time and his lap, if he will lap me - he did after my fault in the last corner of his last round and my pre-last ... congratz Michal, you did very well :)

17. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

tip for me today(yesterday) consistent lap time

quali - in both races i managed ok...1race 3th and second race 2nd...the boy in front of me got used with the track musch faster...i went slowly and stady

race 1 bad start lost all position in first corner i was 5 or 6 but at the end o lap 1..i was 3 again do to 2 passes and one crash in front of mee...tried to catch up but we had same pase...did a few mistake si did Dave...fight among our self for 2-3laps then he brake late..and i was away....finish 2nd

race 2 good start...first corner still 2nd ..but in second corner 5th so...first and second corner was a problem from me..i lose at least half a second to the boys..but i always recover in the rest of the track more then that half....was 4...tring to catch Dave...again we had same pas...but hi did a mistake in 2corner and i passed...he was gaining on me..but he made a mistake in same place...so i was away with 3th place. did a 1.24.1 in race with room to sper..in in quali did a 1.25.2 a think it was possible a 1.22.xxx cause accordin to Motec and my split times i was able to do 1.23.5 but....

p.s. even do we where a few poeople was good fun,realy good..more good than a full grid sincerly.

so 10-x u Dave and rd
    10-x to athor drivers

18. i was made the mess at race 1 start...chris just copied my move :)