1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT Pro @ Brno 07 - Sunday August 21st 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Remco de Wildt, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EUGT
    Required RACE 07 expansions:
    GTR Evo
    Class: GT Pro
    Track: Brno 07
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT
    Race: 20:00 GMT 2x 25 min
    Password: click here
    Rules: Click here

Note: Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session. If you don't agree with something that happened during the race, file a race report with the organiser including a video of the incident.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]356[/signuplist]

2. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

What will be the weather setup?

3. The normal sunshine, 27°C ingame weather :wink:

4. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

ok, thank you :)

5. Server is up :)

6. Happy about making my first race in RD :)
    I'm not used driving rwd cars so.. We will see :)
    What about a good time on this track (it can give me an objective)

7. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

I've been able to do a 2:05:xxx, but i think its easy to do a better time

8. OK, because on the record I saw 1:53:xxx... And I was scared about being a mobile chicane ^^

9. Hi guys, after a break of a year I come back now. Not as fast as you and I'll try not to create problems on the track. I tried out a good time but still can not fall below 2.05. Thank you for understanding. Sorry for poor English and are in the same situation Alexandre Pernet

10. Damn... two times last 1 lap behind the leader...
    I don't understand, during the 5 or 6 first laps I was abble to run in leader's times...
    And after nothing, juste lots of understearing and overstrearing (3 secondes slower)...

And like the XD does not run I cannot monitor my tires temp...

But good experience for a first race

Hope making the XD running on my computer

11. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

Q: Had a good qualify, my times in qualify were better than during practice i didn't thought i would br able to do those times, i qualfied 9º in the grid for the first race.

R1: A good start with a clean 1º corner i was able to won some positions due to some spins and incidents in from of me buti was quickly caugth by the faster drivers that i had overtaken. After i was overtaken i settled to just finish the race whitout any problems, i kept my pace i was able to finish the race in the leaders lap and whitout any problems

R2: I started at 9º at the first corner i was able to go to 7º place due to a incident involving some drivers in the first corner. Then, as i was reaching the car in front of me, someone touched my rear at the entry of a corner and i couldn't avoid a spin, for the rest of the race i just kept going, avoiding mistakes and i was able to finish 8º and score a point :D

congratulations to the podium guys :wink:

12. This is my first race can anyone give me some tips, My time is around 2:10.. in a vette. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.