1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GT PRO @ Brno 07- Monday April 12th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Apr 6, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USGT

Class: GT-Pro

Track: Brno 07

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 01:45 GMT (Tuesday)

Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EDST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x16 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Entry List:

1. Sam Mehler
    2. Eric Estes
    3. Dennis Phelan
    4. Stefan Werner
    5. Corey Theman
    6. Jarrod Keen
    7. Rhys Gardiner
    8. William Nowell
    9. Glenn Peterson
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. driver
    16. driver
    17. driver
    18. driver
    19. driver
    20. driver
    21. driver
    22. driver
    23. driver
    24. driver
    25. driver

3. Fast and furious Brno will not disappoint in a GT machine! this track has a bit of everything for a driver to master and will certainly test you and your setup capabilities! Just enough corners to make ANY car competitive against a monster V8 machine!

4. Please sir add me to the event

5. Add Me too... GTP skin to follow...

6. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Sign me up.

7. Me too, of course. :)

8. Sign me up !

9. Count me in.

10. Yes please, Eric. Always love the Pros.

11. Count me in!

12. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Sign me up.

13. grid ++ /** thanks

14. This is a really tough track with flat turns and high speeds..... It's a bear. Ran some laps but I'm slow. Downloaded austin martin setups from onlline and they were just okay. Don't feel too fast atm.

15. I have yet to crack the 2:00 barrier...I remember now why I hate this track :eek:

16. I have yet to do any laps around here and with RDTCC starting later today, I probably won't get much practice prior to the race. Hoping to find some form of workable setup tomorrow - should be fun regardless though.

17. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

I'd love to say something good about this track but I have to go replace another left front tire now.

18. I have found the smaller cars like the audi to be very entertaining at BRNO. I can get into the high 58s if you hit all 99 corners correctly, then pit and get a new left front. :D

i was running with 20l of fuel, 2 ticks less rear wing and 2 ticks more front camber from default setup

19. When I was running last night, I think I was around 2.00 flat but every turn is a grind. I have the sensation of wanting to get on the throttle but knowing I've gotta be patient as I'll run out of track on the exit if I'm too early. Not easy!

20. Well, in my idiocy I remembered that I forgot to change my wheel rotation back to 900 deg. I had it set to 400 for a mini race I was running and, well, it makes a big difference with these cars (for me at least). I ran about 10 laps and had a best of 1:58.3xx, with about half of those laps in the 58s and the rest 59s in race trim. I was using the Aston, that always seemed to be the most comfortable car for me on this track...

I will be using this skin