GT Power Pack for SimBin's RACE Series

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Simbin just announced yet another expansion pack to their popular RACE Series. For E4.99 all owners of RACE 07 and/or expansions can download a brand new GT Power Pack on Steam on April 19, 2011

The GT Power Pack is designed for those gamers who can’t get enough horsepower under their right foot.

Three high profile exotic GT sportscars are ready to hammer around new tracks from both sides of the old iron curtain. Also two completely new and exciting race tracks will make their debut in the “GT Power Pack”: “Mid-Ohio” and “Chayka”. “Mid Ohio” is often named as “the best road course” in the USA whereas “Chayka” is the first track out of the former Soviet Union to make it to a SimBin title.

Key features:

• Three of the coolest super cars currently prowling racetracks around the world;
    • Pagani Zonda R
    • BMW M3 GT2
    • Matech GT 1
  • Two new and exiting real race tracks tracks, both recreated in minute details, providing the scene for spectacular racing action:
    • Mid-Ohio
    • Chayka
  • Multiplayer, up to 25 players online or using AI.
  • Ghost racing against own or others lap times.
  • True racing regulations; as real as you want it to be.
GT-Power-Expansion-Logo.jpg
power3.jpg
power1.jpg
power2.jpg

€4.99 steep? I've seen a lot worse than that before. I don't have RTR, Race Pro, or Volvo so it's all new to me.

Not sure if I'll get this one though. Of the three cars on offer, only the M3 is of any interest to me.

5€ is an absolutely fine price for it! I'll pay that just for Chayka, (true it was free in Volvo the game, but you couldn't play it online!) and the Pagani Zonda R is a nice addition as well, I'm less interested in the other 2 cars, or Mid Ohio, but they're fine too:)

Would be nice to see the BMW and the Matech Ford not only as an extra class but as an addon for the GT-classes of GTR Evolution with matching performance...

For people that done have GTR Evo, these cars will be stand alone classes. If you do have GTR Evo they will blend in with the existing classes adding some new cars to the GT classes.

Does anyone know if they'll be evenly balance with the existing gt classes? I for one am thrilled to have the FORD!!!! That's a gorgeous car and one heck of a competitor. I'm glad that it's back in the GT world after a long absence.

How can they be blend with GT classes? Pagani Zonda R wasn't made for racing. It doesn't meats any regulation.

The Pagani Zonda R will be present in the game in two versions. The one everyone knows, that cannot be raced in any official competition, and cannot be driven on any regular road, but also a SimBin version of what it would be like if it were to race along with GT cars. So you have one Zonda that will blend with the GT Pro class, and one Zonda that will be in its own class ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back