GT Omega Racing 2011 Cars & Lineup

FSR GT Omega Racing 2011 Cars & Lineup

KLkx7.jpg

GT Omega Racing today held a conference at its home base in Glasgow, showing the media and public it’s 2011 FSR cars along with team line-up for the coming season starting in just a week’s time.

World Championship driver Lee Morris comments:
“I exist to win, so therefore this season my aim is to win on a regular basis, I have the team behind me now to do this and after a painful season last year I hope this season really takes off”

World Championship driver Rudy van Buren (www.rvbracing.com) comments:
“First of all it’s an amazing chance that GT Omega gives me to drive in the World Championship, it's going to be difficult at the beginning of the season as there is allot to learn but near the end I hope to be a regular top 5 contender.”

World Series driver Jack Keithley comments:
“It’s great to be in FSR again this year, but I’ll have more time to focus after cutting down on other series. I felt I was improving allot last year in an F1 car with the great team work we put in so I feel if I can put last year’s speed into my performances this year I can maybe get that first win, and will try every race to be at the front end of the grid.“

World Series driver Ventis Didrihsons comments:
"FSR is a great challenge for me and I'm sure it will also be great fun. Thanks to the GT Omega team for this opportunity. I will do my best to score good results for the team."

Race Engineer Marko Buhin comments:
“We have had very good preparations for the upcoming season and I hope we can achieve our goals: also, good luck to all other teams and we will see each other at the track”

Download high quality pictures by Simracing-Render of the GT Omega cars here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2y6zru

V8hwF.jpg

UA3MB.jpg

Djck1.jpg

PSOwI.jpg

EMLWm.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 129 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.2%
  • < 3 years