AC GT Multiclass @ Road America - Saturday February 27th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
GT Multiclass.jpg

We heard you and we got some GT Multiclass racing @ 'Murican track of Elkhart Lake, aka Road America!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #4 (US)
Teamspeak Password: Click Here
Racing Club Rules: Click Here

Cars:

• GT2/GTLM
    • Chevrolet Corvette C7.R GTLM
    • Ferrari 458 GT2
    • BMW M3 GT2
    • Scuderia Glickenhaus Cameron P4/5 Competizione
  • GT4
    • Lotus 2-Eleven GT4

Track: Road America (first download here, then get the track fix here)
Track Condition: 95% track grip (fast improvement)

Booking: N/A - Pickup Mode
Practice: 20:00 CST | 02:00 GMT (on 28/02) | 12:00 AEST (on 28/02) (45 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:45 CST | 02:45 GMT (on 28/02) | 12:45 AEST (on 28/02) (15 minutes)
Race: 21:00 CST | 03:00 GMT (on 28/02) | 13:00 AEST (on 28/02) (28 laps - Mandatory Pit)

Entry List
  1. Ryan - C7.R GTLM
  2. Discovery.Tv - Ferrari 458 GT2
  3. Azure Flare - C7.R GTLM
  4. Sun Levi - C7.R GTLM
  5. Matt Byers - BMW M3 GT2/GTLM
  6. Edward Mowinckel - BMW M3 GT2
  7. Gerbuho - C7.R GTLM
  8. Sean Butters - Ferrari 458 GT2
  9. Slowpoke - TBD
  10. Matheus Machado - Ferrari 458 GT2
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, yes, and yes again. I'll tentatively take the C7.R but if the classes are skewed I'll switch it up.

Thanks! Also you cannot join a race if someone else is using dlc but you are not, correct?
I believe not @Slalom823, but in all due fairness, the DP1 of all packs is the one worthiest packs in AC. Nords + A plethora of race cars (C7.R and F1 GTR in it)
Just to piggyback on what @Lorenzo Bonder has said here:
  • Dream Pack 1 is worth it just for the Nürburgring Nordschleife alone. Adding America's favorite GTE car is a lovely bonus and the Nismo GT-R GT3 is also a must-have for blasting around Bathurst and Monza.
  • Dream Pack 2 adds Barcelona which is a bit 'meh' when it comes to racing IMHO but it is an awesome track for cutting your teeth and working on a baseline setup for your cars as it tests so many variables. The SCG 003 is a joy to drive for GT3 races as the car is well suited to most tracks. It helps that it also looks brilliant. Then there's the Huracan GT3: oh my what a challenge. It demands skill to drive fast but when you get it hooked up, it's very rewarding. If you're into road cars Dream Pack 2 is pretty good mainly for the GT40. That car is hilarious.
  • Dream Pack 3 is definitely worth it for the McLaren 650S GT3. I maintain it is the best balanced GT3 car for those first stepping into the category and it flies through corners. Brands Hatch is another great track to learn on since it's not too brutally complex but still sharpens your racecraft.
Yes I know. I sound like I work for Kunos's marketing department. I don't. When it comes to quality content, the dream packs are absolutely worth it as no one has yet matched Kunos with the notable exception of perhaps the RSR F3's and Paul Ricard. If you're on the fence about the Dream Packs, just pull the trigger. You'll get your money's worth in the club races alone.

Just my $0.06

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back