AC GT Mixed Class @ Spa-Francorchamps - Thursday, October 16th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just want to say to all of you that it was nice to see a bunch of you hanging out on TS afterwards to chat a bit. Sometimes it is good to have a debrief from everyone and you get to learn new things. I'm not that knowledgeable about racing as many of you are, and I learn things just about every race just in the chat. Last night was no different.
Couldn't have said it better myself!:thumbsup:

when can we expect the start of a season? :)

Well the Formula Abarth season will be starting soon and is full, if you wish to try to join the reserve list contact @Chris Stacey or @Joao Alves, but being that sign ups are closed, I'm not sure that its still possible to join the reserve list.

As for a GT season, that is something that still has to be worked out. I imagine we will wait for some bugs to be ironed out before anything starts.

If there is enough interest and people who can commit to the full season, we can discuss starting a US GT league.

Otherwise just keep coming back every week for the club races!

Well like @Fred Locklear I certainly noticed that the Z4 was much faster on the straights than I was (BMW GT2) but I could definitely corner faster so I guess it is modeled correctly. Got off to a terrible start and with full load of fuel my tail was a bit happier than I planned, so I had a few off track experiences early on! At the midway part of the race my setup seemed to come on strong and could do consistent 2:22's so that helped but by that time I was pretty far down. As @Tony Presutto said it was a good race in the middle of the race between @Nick Murdoch, Tony and I and that made it a very good time. Really interesting with the different cars because of the different strengths. My tires (medium) seemed to last pretty well and had good grip at the end. Great race and had a lot of fun, now if I can just pick up the pace a bit!!
It was really fun to see more people on the grid and hope it happens regularly.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 316 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%