AC GT Mini Endurance @ Spa-Francorchamps - Thursday October 16th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
[Mod edit: No naming and shaming, solve it in PM, you have been warned before, lets make this the last :).]
I came back but I was wrong ... and I went without to make sure ... and again I destroyed car .... abandon race

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Race Guys, too bad that you got kicked out by a lapped Car in Les Combes @Georg Siebert, would have been a good fight, rather it was a good for a few laps. :)

And i hope Kunos do something with the windshield, got a little knock from behind and had to drive with the strange cracks wich is imo a bit to much.

Haven't raced on this track until today. Practised a bit yesterday and today with Z4.

Starting from the back (almost) I was really cautious on the first hairpin, going on the outside to avoid any contact, when suddenly three cars "attacked" me half-destroying my vehicle. What the heck happened there?

Determined to finish the race without a pitstop, I continued with my wreck (looking through the shattered windscreen was pain at times due to low sunlight), and it went pretty well until a driver catching me (ZID or something) decided to punt me out on one of fast right-hand corners. Then I limped to the pits trying to avoid any problems to others. Joined the race again but ended spinning a couple of times, and had to go the pits again. Rejoined and finished the race.

Other than that it was enjoyable. ;)

first of all, racing this way is FANTASTIC! the game feels and looks absolutely gorgeus..

btw, after the update, we have to be EXTREMELY carefull with contacts.

@Catalin Sasu , you were in the middle of a corner, still don't know why. If you're wondering, this is not the way to rejoin the track (penalties off or on, whatever). I remember you from an old club race, you sent me off the track while I was 4th in Monza (and you were lapped). you may have to pay more attention to other drivers. No hard feelings, anyway..

@Stefan Schmitz we had a nice battle even if my car was damaged, again, don't know why you decided to bump me on the rear weel damaging it (I saw the replay, you could largely avoid me).

@Ralf Ääro nice battle 'till the end! I don't know how I managed to pass you with the car in that condition, but it was fun and clean :D

I enjoyed really much this race, I think that racing gt cars is always fun!:thumbsup:

Its more enjoyable to lead a race where we have sim looking this gorgeous, feeling so gallant thru the wheel and sounding so much better now.
The track grip evolution made it rly cool as the lap times were dropping ever further. A bit of a bother was backward evolution of track grip. I mean, you was building up this feel thru practice and then its reset. Then again in quali building into it and again it got reset. Kinda ruins the experience of event.

I'd much rather see quali only have 1% increase in track evolution. After all its half the length of race. And the race have further 2% increase in grip surface.
So let's say we want to end up with 97% at race end (that's what my tests show as real life maximum comparable to ac, more on that some other time) we start race with 95% track grip then. So that means quali should be withing 94 and 95 range to progress into the race. And obv practice-warmup call it as u will below that.

P.S. Thank you to all of the back markers. Some of you were very kind. Big respect for you guys. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
@Catalin Sasu [...]you may have to pay more attention to other drivers. No hard feelings, anyway..[...]

Let's just say I agree. I've sent the other person involved a video to clear it up ;)
Apologies to all other drivers that might've had a scary moment during all of this.

Other than that it was super fun! As someone who's usually driving iRacing...I might need to pay some more attention to this :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 425 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 285 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 277 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 324 12.7%