GT Legends released on Steam

RaceDepartment

Administrator
Staff
Despite the title being more than seven years old SimBin decided to put one of their best simulation games ever made on the Steam platform for sale.

Return to the Days Of Thunder The golden age of motor sports has returned. Experience one of the world’s most exciting racing series in GT Legends, including the legendary touring cars of the 60′s and 70′s. Collect more then 90 original FIA GTC-TC team vehicles and demonstrate your driving skill on real European racetracks.

You can purchase GT Legends for E8,99 here

If you are looking for online action you are at the right address here at RaceDepartment as Stu, Knu, Ru and the rest of the golden oldies bunch are happy to welcome you in the GT Legends forums that beside great support and mods also offers top quality racing with some of the most friendly drivers you will find in the entire sim racing community.

Thanks @Justinswan69 for tweeting this news tip to our Twitter!
View the Post on the Blog

In 2005, 2006 and 2007 I think there were a million threads started on forums how hard starforce sucked :)Never had any problems with it myself but according to the saga it was hell itself :D

But no starforce with Steam of course. Click and play, easy.
I never had a problem with Starforce ever, for years and years, and often wondered wtf people were whining about, however last month I total fubar'ed my Win 7 install after accidently trying to run GTL and it installing Starforce without success to my system, took me all evening to get my install back up and running and only after creating another clean install so I could access boot manager and start cleaning up the mess Starforce left behind.

bought it last night, should i have got an online serial code from steam as i cant get online without it, im going to have to look for my old dvd copy and try that code see will that work, i also downloaded the 45FOV for tripple screens but have no idea what folder it should go in and is it possible to change it to 35 degrees:)

bought it last night, should i have got an online serial code from steam as i cant get online without it, im going to have to look for my old dvd copy and try that code see will that work, i also downloaded the 45FOV for tripple screens but have no idea what folder it should go in and is it possible to change it to 35 degrees:)

i dont use tripple screen myself, yet but there a couple of guys on the GT Legends forum who will soon have you up and running im sure..:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.5%