1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GT legends multiplayer

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Justin Swan, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Hi.
    I got my digital version from race room by sending photos of my original DVD version. When I click on multiplayer it's asking for the CD key but the code I have with DVD doesn't work nor does the activation code I got from raceroom.
    Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks

Justin

2. think it will be looking for your online code which is printed on the rear of your handbook

3. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Ok thanks. I did enter that code but it returned an "invalid" message. Perhaps I entered it wrong?

5. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

hmm. I'm not sure. I only have the DVD version. If someone with a digital version can comment on how they obtained the online key that would be great.
    @Rupe Wilson
    @Tim Ling

Otherwise you can get a free online key here (it's legal and they are giving it away for free):
    http://www.computerbild.de/gutscheinaktionen/cbs-gt-legends-seriennummer-4559945.html?action=registe

6. I don't remember entering any online key with the digital version.

But I've checked my email, and this is in there:

So I guess I used that one, if anything. But it didn't seem to work for Justin.

EDIT: just realized I got two emails with two different codes, sent seven minutes apart. Maybe you have a duplicate too?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Sorry for delay in post..
    I think i ended up having to delete the regedit entry and start again...HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\10tacle Studios\GTL\Keys
    the next time i installed it was on a clean system and a used the code sent to me...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

I just used my old code, sorry

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG] not working ships

10. This is too end the multiplayer:sleep: old-vespa1[1].jpg vespa

11. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Ive just found my instructions i wrote for gtl so i didn't forget.. i just forgot where i put it..
    the code you use to download the sim is the same as the online code ...
    use lowercase and put the spaces in... eg .. 23fghht-erg34df-w34re43-wrfd3w1
    hope this helps.. :)

If youve lost your email just sign into raceroom and look at your purchases it all in there even though it was free.... you will find the code there...

• Like Like x 2
  12. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I found this part to be important. The code needs to be EXACTLY correct. I had problems too until I realised that I had made one tiny error.

• Like Like x 2