GT legends multiplayer

Justin Swan

RD-DVLC
Hi.
I got my digital version from race room by sending photos of my original DVD version. When I click on multiplayer it's asking for the CD key but the code I have with DVD doesn't work nor does the activation code I got from raceroom.
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks

Justin

Ok thanks. I did enter that code but it returned an "invalid" message. Perhaps I entered it wrong?
hmm. I'm not sure. I only have the DVD version. If someone with a digital version can comment on how they obtained the online key that would be great.
@Rupe Wilson
@Tim Ling

Otherwise you can get a free online key here (it's legal and they are giving it away for free):
http://www.computerbild.de/gutscheinaktionen/cbs-gt-legends-seriennummer-4559945.html?action=registe

I don't remember entering any online key with the digital version.

But I've checked my email, and this is in there:

Order details 2011008826
GT Legends
€ 0.00
Amount: 1
Item price: € 0.00
Product ID: 22

Activation key(s):
<my key here>
Your activation key(s) for this game is/are listed above. This serves as your download activator and as your online multiplayer access key. Click the link below to download the game, insert your code on the next page and click "submit" to start your download. Please note: This key will also be your online multiplayer access key for this game.

So I guess I used that one, if anything. But it didn't seem to work for Justin.

EDIT: just realized I got two emails with two different codes, sent seven minutes apart. Maybe you have a duplicate too?

old-vespa1.jpg
not working ships

Ive just found my instructions i wrote for gtl so i didn't forget.. i just forgot where i put it..
the code you use to download the sim is the same as the online code ...
use lowercase and put the spaces in... eg .. 23fghht-erg34df-w34re43-wrfd3w1
hope this helps.. :)

If youve lost your email just sign into raceroom and look at your purchases it all in there even though it was free.... you will find the code there...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back