GT LEGENDS MULTIPLAYER ERROR

Hi,

I bought today game gt legends on steam but i cant register to play online. An error occurred when trying to register is:"Registration Failed: could not connect to the server". Can someone help me, pls

the orginal GTL lobby is dead, not possible to join.
you have to install the altbierbude lobby, here are still a few server online,
most of them are league server and any altbierbude server.
if you will jump in altbierbude server, you need to download with a download programm, many GB of cars, track and skins for not get a online mismatch (or whatever name is).
this is linke to altbierbude, here you can download (somewhere) the altbierbude lobby patch.

http://www.altbierbude.de/

servus

hi,

this is very easy to make.
go in your main GTL folder (pehaps root folder is name?? i am not good in english, so explain is not easy sometimes for me).
here you see something with name GTL DEDICATED,
click this on (perhaps with right click, and do start as admin, but not sure if this must be in your GTL version, but normaly not),
then comes a menü, where you can select the cars, the tracks, practise,quali and racelenghts and any other things too, important is, to select CONNECTIONE TO LOBBY (click on), which is under the trackfolder menü.
there are any things to select, but not realy difficulty, but perhaps you must try 2-3 times before you are happy with your settings.
and of course, you and your friend must both have installed the altbierbude lobby patch (and come in altbierbude too, which is for any people not easy sometimes).

that is all, very easy to make, hope you understand my english,
perhaps someone can better explain

servus

edit...and you and your friend must have both have idenical files (not editing in carfiles, or other things) and if you have installed addon cars/tracks, this your friend must have installed too, or your friend will not come in your server and get a "cheat warning".

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%