1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GT Legends Graphics

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Nigel Atkins, Dec 10, 2008.

1. will probably joing the GTL club soon and was just wondering about Graphics and the dreaded "Driver Not Responding".

for me using a 8600GT 512mb. in Evo i have to set graphics to low to almost eliminate the freezers. But with rFactor i have most settings on high and freezers are very rare.

so how does GTL fair with this problem?

Thanks Nigel

2. i don't think you will have any problems with GTL on your 8600GT. I have a 7600GT and it runs just fine

3. 7600 gt for me too and no problem at 1280/1024 (AGP 8X 256 Mo, 1 go DDR, AThlon XP 3200+) but i have not play with AA in my graphic card's settings.

4. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Nigel I have 8600M 256mb and run GTL without any hiccups. You should be good.

5. go to player.plr and put the tracksideanimations to 0 saves you 10 frames

6. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Good stuff m8, I'll venture into that plr file . I need every frame I can get lol.

7. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I used to run GTL on a much slower system than yours Nigel, and have never had problems with GTL. It is nowhere near as demanding of PC resources as EVO. My card was a 7600 GT.

8. thanks :)

well the games on its way, hopefully the post wount be to bogged down with crimbo cards yet and i`ll be able to join you tomorrow :highfive: