1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GT Legends buying cars

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Dux, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Dux

Dux
    The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

Just wanna ask if there is some kind of cheat for the cars to be unlocked or i must win them with driving Championship races?

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

• Like Like x 3
  3. Dux

Dux
    The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

Thank you !

4. I'm currently working my way through the campaign but would like a faster car for one of the races. If I buy one will I be able to use it in the race? One of the AI is driving it, but at the beginning when I select the race it lists 'Eligible Teams' and the car I want to use isn't listed there. Am I likely to waste my money if I buy a car which isn't listed?

Thanks,

5. Part of the appeal of GT Legends is the David vs Goliath aspect. There are a number of challenges where the AI use a car you can't use. So there is no point in buying a car which isn't eligible for a challenge.

6. Yes I don't mind not being able to use certain cars. I was more concerned with buying a car then realising I couldn't actually use it in the intended race.

I assume you are confirming that if a car isn't listed in 'Eligible Teams' that means I can't use it. Is that correct?

Thanks,

7. Yes - that's correct.