• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

GT Legends buying cars

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Dux, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Dux

Dux

Ratings:
    +602
    Just wanna ask if there is some kind of cheat for the cars to be unlocked or i must win them with driving Championship races?

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,839
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Dux

Dux

Ratings:
    +602
    Thank you !

4. Zzyzx

Zzyzx

Ratings:
    +13
    I'm currently working my way through the campaign but would like a faster car for one of the races. If I buy one will I be able to use it in the race? One of the AI is driving it, but at the beginning when I select the race it lists 'Eligible Teams' and the car I want to use isn't listed there. Am I likely to waste my money if I buy a car which isn't listed?

Thanks,

5. David Wright

David Wright

Ratings:
    +263
    Part of the appeal of GT Legends is the David vs Goliath aspect. There are a number of challenges where the AI use a car you can't use. So there is no point in buying a car which isn't eligible for a challenge.

6. Zzyzx

Zzyzx

Ratings:
    +13
    Yes I don't mind not being able to use certain cars. I was more concerned with buying a car then realising I couldn't actually use it in the intended race.

I assume you are confirming that if a car isn't listed in 'Eligible Teams' that means I can't use it. Is that correct?

Thanks,

7. David Wright

David Wright

Ratings:
    +263
    Yes - that's correct.