• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thrustmaster 24 Hours of Le Mans (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Dear fan, please make sure to like the video and subscribe to our channel to be eligible to win this round's prize provided by our sponsor.

GT Legends and Windows 7

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Demigawd, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Demigawd

Demigawd

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know how to get GT Legends to work in Windows 7. I have tried all the updates to make it work in Vista but they won't work in Windows 7. I get this driver is blocked due to incompatability.

I have also checked on the Starforce website and it says that all programs using Starforce 3.07 and lower will not be supported in Windows 7 and they recommend contacting the publisher for an update. Only problem is 10Tacle Studios seems to no longer have a website I assume this is due to bankruptcy. Is there a way to contact Simbin for support on GT Legends? The support link on the Simbin site for GT Legends routes you to the 10Tacle Studios site which is now just a parked domain.

I refuse to dual boot a computer just to be able to run one game so does this mean I am just out of luck since Starforce won't support it and 10Tacle Studios is gone?

2. Ulli Haus

Ulli Haus

Ratings:
    +4
    I read a couple of reports on Windows 7 concerning its compatability with older games. They said that Windows 7 lacks in this aspect which you can confirm apparently. However, I guess you will just need to wait 4 W7 to become established. The same problem existed with Windows Vista and after the first service pack was released many problems were solved!

Sorry I can't provide you with a suitable recipe, but I think for the time being, you will just need to wait it out :(

3. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium

Ratings:
    +844
    Found this on Altbierbude:post 27744 from Andi
    http://www.altbierbude.de/component...,25997/catid,3/limit,6/limitstart,36/lang,en/

Starforce:http://www.star-force.com/support/drivers/

Maybe this will work?
    Hans