1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT Legends 2, will it ever be made ?

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Paul Bennett, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Do think a new version of this classic will ever be made,would good to see some cars from the 80's & 90's or just maybe add on pack ?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I think all we can hope for is the the new sim from Simbin, "Raceroom Racing Experience" will have some nice retro racers in there but a full on sim dedicated to legends of the 80's&90's I don't think so.. "I hope im wrong." I think there still many years left in this sim,
    Gp Legends is still running with help from moders, and that game has an engine that runs on coal.:roflmao: but still works well
    P&Gv3 has just been released as a mod for GTR2..there are allot of mods out there for race 07 with cars from the 80's & 90's there's years of fun ahead on every title ...
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Simon Bacon

Simon Bacon
    Premium Member

Yup, what Rupe said. My own hope is for a GPL style scenario. Personally, I think the physics are just about perfect in GTL. Just needs a few (minor) graphics updates. Even without any intervention it's still one of the best going:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 4