1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GT Legends 2, will it ever be made ?

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Paul Bennett, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Hi

Do think a new version of this classic will ever be made,would good to see some cars from the 80's & 90's or just maybe add on pack ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I think all we can hope for is the the new sim from Simbin, "Raceroom Racing Experience" will have some nice retro racers in there but a full on sim dedicated to legends of the 80's&90's I don't think so.. "I hope im wrong." I think there still many years left in this sim,
    Gp Legends is still running with help from moders, and that game has an engine that runs on coal.:roflmao: but still works well
    P&Gv3 has just been released as a mod for GTR2..there are allot of mods out there for race 07 with cars from the 80's & 90's there's years of fun ahead on every title ...

• Like Like x 4
  3. Simon Bacon

Simon Bacon
    Premium Member

Yup, what Rupe said. My own hope is for a GPL style scenario. Personally, I think the physics are just about perfect in GTL. Just needs a few (minor) graphics updates. Even without any intervention it's still one of the best going:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 4