1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT Legends £8.99 @ Play.com

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Steven Palmer, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

ooo. nice never played it. better get badgering then hadn't i.

2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Play.com should start giving us discount if you ask me. They have earned a lot last months trough this site and the events :)

(pssst i had GTR1 + GTL in a bundle for less then 7 pounds, that was the best sale ever, since a standalone GTL was the full price, lol)
  3. Want to tell us where from Bram or is it a secret :quiet:

4. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Do a search for "GTR2 Game of the Year". It comes with GTR2 and GTL bundled together.
    I doubt whether you will find the original bundle with GTR1 that Bram had.
  5. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

I tried to get hold of that, but amazon.com wouldn't sell it to the UK market.

Maybe it's changed now, though.
  6. Cheers Warren, but as Stuart said Amazon don't want to sell it to us Poms :rotfl:

They are selling GTL (new) as a standalone though for £10.91 + £1.94 p&p

Ordered mine last night, so hopefully I'll be joining you guys for some shenanigans in the new year :good:
  7. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Is Amazon your only choice?
    I googled it and it revealed lots of sellers that I could order it from. I even found one that I could order from, so I grabbed a backup copy (in case my GTL Disk ever dies) and had it delivered to Australia very quickly.
  8. Most of the hits I got when I googled were priced in Dollars, any Sterling priced sellers were a bit high on price and they were only GTR2 stand alone,one site wanted £30 for it. :bulgy-eyes:
  9. Gaz

Xbox: CrazyGaz76 Premium Member

Just order GT Legends (GTL) off ebay £9.99 + postage + insurance, came to £12.44
  10. Received my copy of GTL this morning. Installed it and took a Cortina out and straight into the barrier. LOL. Gonna take a little getting used to I think.
  11. ordered it for chrimbo from amazon @ £9.99 :)
  12. Gaz

Xbox: CrazyGaz76 Premium Member

Mine has come, but not allowed it will Christmas day