AC GT @ Imola - Tuesday 28 Apr 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm sorry for that mess up in the start of the race... my screen froze for a split second and lost my bearings... didn't mean to cut you off @Ronny Nunez , or was it you?
Well, after that I was so distracted that the rest was my own fault. I'm not quite sure did I hit someone or someone hit me. But if it was me, sorry for that :thumbsdown:

Anyone else having problems after that update? I sure am not going to race until have figured out that freezing problem...

Thanks everyone! I end up spinning out way too much for some reason, and my tires goes down to ~85% some time around lap 8 or so for some reason that's still puzzling to me, but I didn't know and though Why does the car become so uncontrollable and thought it's my bad driving. Thanks for the tips and the setup!!

Crash in the first round yellow car allover.
Early pit no repair medium tires but still no fist to make anymore, car was too damaged.
Anyway, up to Spa:)
Congrat to the podium:cool:

I spun out chasing down the next car early on and then made the mistake of not putting enough fuel in at my pitstop. Had to pit twice......doh....:unsure::x3:

But had a nice smooth race, enjoyed my battle with Ralf earlier.
Cheers all and congrats to the podium.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the race guys. Turn 1 was a little mess at the back at the start but otherwise it was good fun. Took the wrong tires at the start, not that it would've made a difference. I had the pace of a granny on a mobility scooter.

@ Andy yes that was nice but i always have trouble with the damned Varianta Alta. I lost my car and that it was . But anyway i like to Race with you Guys and Racedepartment

No problems here @Rami Mattila , I felt a little bump at the start but it was no biggie.

I had a clean start, P1 after T1 and just pushed on like mad. The backmarkers were very aware and predictable, nice job guys.

Do we have results/replay? thank's in advance!

See ya on the next one!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back