AC GT Enduro @ Nordschleife - Friday 28th August 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Wow after doing a few laps for just about the first time I can see myself spending a lot of time getting repairs done. Very tough to get a clean lap.

I need a lot more practice I think on this track. I've never really driven this and there's a lot of corners to remember!

I need a lot more practice I think on this track. I've never really driven this and there's a lot of corners to remember!
The tricky thing about the 'Ring is that you can spend an hour of continuous driving, and only do like 6 laps, so you'll have spent a long time on track and only have tackled bogey corners 6 times. Lol
Not like others where you can really practice and hone particular corners upwards of 30 times, because the lap is just so long!

Sorry Chris. Still not feeling 100%. Going to pull out tonight. Hope to be better for tomorrow night.
Enjoy the race all.

Sorry Chris. Still not feeling 100%. Going to pull out tonight. Hope to be better for tomorrow night.
Enjoy the race all.
Feel better soon old man.
4aace5f0_drip-stand.jpg

Was great fun out there. That P4\5 is a delight to drive. I did 2 laps after signing up, changed the setup, and then that's what I raced with. Everything between that and the race start was just laps. It was super easy getting the car comfortable, and it stayed well behaved even while the tires were going off. The gear ratios are locked on it also, except for the final drive. Which is nice, simplifies things a lot. :)

Today also doubled as stress testing for my new wheel, so I ran with more FFB than I'm really comfortable with. My poor arms are no match for a CSW. :p But it held up great. No FFB drops later in the race, which is good. :D

Thanks for the races, guys. That was fun. I'll never get tired of that track. :)

Sick race... probably the most entertaining Nordschleife one I've done! Something like the 5th race in a row I think for Levi and I battling like this. Anyway good win Sun and nice sneaky 3rd @April Dillon

We need more Nordschleife @Chris Stacey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CamO70i.jpg

2oP4Yhf.jpg

ceSqp7Q.jpg

PHDxTZe.jpg

DKDt0zp.jpg

Awesome fun that guys, lap5 as I just hit pit box got the ole runtime error, must Make a note of that to work it out, gtx970 ran well, so don't think it was that, still great circuit although I'm crap, I just love that endurance thing, so much happens.
Renault tonight for first time, any tips!,,setups!,, don't mind slow, just want to finish.

Last edited:
Ended up being a bit of a hotlap session for me. It was great fun for the first lap or two with people around me but made a couple mistakes which put me back a bit, then passed a couple of people in the pits and that was about it :rolleyes:

Still though, did a lot better than I thought, only had to pit three times and the last stop was because I stupidly fueled myself half a lap short. Ended up 4th on merit so I'm happy with that. Well done to @Sun Levi and @El-ahrairah for a closely run race, how you guys do it I really don't know. Also congrats to @April Dillon for a nicely consistent race to 3rd.

It was pretty cool doing an enduro for the first time, I'd quite like to do more of those. Maybe even having a couple of mandatory stops just to mix it up a bit. However not on this track as everyone generally gets too spread out

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back