1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU GT Endurance @ Vairano - Sat 26 April 2014

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Track: Vairano (Download)

Download the Mod here.
    Install Instructions here.

Here are the available cars for the event:

Aston Martin Vantage
    Audi R8 LMS
    BMW Z4
    Chevrolet Corvette Z06
    Ferrari 458 Italia
    Ferrari F430
    Ford GT
    Lamborghini Gallardo
    McLaren MP4-12C
    Mercedes SLS AMG
    Nissan GT-R GT3
    Porsche 997 CupR

Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:20 GMT
    Warm up: 19:40 GMT
    Race: 19:50 GMT - 80 Minutes

Server Password: click here
    Racing Rules: click here

• 50% Damage
    • Low ABS Available
    Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

This is an endurance race! Take it easy the first lap.

1. Andrew James
    2. Allan Groth
    3. Matt Richards
    4. Joao Fernandes
    5. Jan Kokemüller
    6. Franco Becagli
    7. Tobias Liesaus
    8. Davy Vandevenne
    9. Mert Kayar
    10. Yuri Kasdorp
    11. Gary Lennon
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  2. In, hopefully.

3. ARG1980

ARG1980
    Copenhagen APEX Premium Member

I am in

4. Sign me up :D

5. It is allowed race GT´s in go kart tracks?! :p
    This is an italian version of Hungaroring, but without the straight!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Franco Becagli

Franco Becagli
    Premium Member

Sign me up;)

7. Franco Becagli

Franco Becagli
    Premium Member

Sign me up ;)

8. Joao Fernandes

Joao Fernandes
    Premium Member

I'm in. :thumbsup:

9. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

10. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Sorry @Andrew James, racing these beasts round this Noddy track is not for me :thumbsdown:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

There's nothing wrong with the track, not every race has to be a case of flooring the throttle. I think based on the other race we had here that it gives us good racing. I understand if you don't personally like a track, but I can't guarantee a track every week that everybody likes. See you on the grid next week then - Monza is usually very popular.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

@Andrew James I do understand what you mean, and Vairano would be great for Mini's, F-Vees and other lower power cars, but running ~1min laps in GT cars just seems a little excessive. Yes this is my opinion, and if I'm honest, my disability doesn't help on this twisty track, so I apologise if I came across as critical of you guys setting these races up. I think you do a great job

• Love Love x 2
  13. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

That's fine, I understand, I didn't take it negatively. My point was that it's impossible to please everyone - just a week or two ago someone (I forget who, it's not important) didn't want to race a track because they weren't interested if it took over 2 minutes to get around a lap. This week we have someone saying they aren't interested in lower lap times... Some weeks tracks will suit some people, other tracks will suit others. As long as we have regular drivers supporting the races things balance out to suit everyone (within reason). :thumbsup:

Edit: And next week is Monza, which is pretty much the opposite of Vairano - fast straights, a lot on the throttle. So it balances out almost immediately.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Andrew, Im dying to a race in Monza, but looks like next week will be Friday....and I cant race Friday....
    :(
    I know is a bit selfish...but, if we could have another track next week, and then Monza...I would aprecciatte very much.

But if its not possible, is fine.

It isnt forbidden to at least ask...:p

15. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Sorry, already scheduled it in now :unsure: I might do a one off V12 or Formula Reiza race at Monza some time in the next couple of months though (not decided yet, so no promises)

16. A maybe for me. Vairano did not treat me kindly in both the Minis and V8's. Still.. Apart from my differences with the track a maybe.

17. No mate. The wish is to have an Blancpain race at Monza.
    Looks like I will miss it then.
    :(
    Tks for the answer.

18. Franco Becagli

Franco Becagli
    Premium Member

why server get me out?

19. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

What error are you getting? Make sure you're running v1.15, and a skin that comes with the mod.

20. Franco Becagli

Franco Becagli
    Premium Member

yes i am running 1.15, and the skin is one of the mode.