1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU GT Endurance @ Santa Cruz - Friday 16 May 2014

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, May 11, 2014.

1. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Download the Mod here.
    Install Instructions here.

Track: Santa Cruz do Sul

Here are the available cars for the event:

Aston Martin Vantage
    Audi R8 LMS
    BMW Z4
    Chevrolet Corvette Z06
    Ferrari 458 Italia
    Ferrari F430
    Ford GT
    Lamborghini Gallardo
    McLaren MP4-12C
    Mercedes SLS AMG
    Nissan GT-R GT3
    Porsche 997 CupR

Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:20 GMT
    Warm up: 19:40 GMT
    Race: 19:50 GMT - 60 Minutes

Server Password: click here
    Racing Rules: click here

• 50% Damage
    • Low ABS Available
    Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

This is an endurance race! Take it easy the first lap.

1. Tobias Liesaus
    2. Lyndon Hughes
    3. Jan Kokemüller
    4. Genci Estebanez
    5. Robert Lojewski
    6. Matt Lenart
    7. Matt Richards
    8. Domenic Alfano
    9. Kevin Ryan
    10. Sven-Arne Andersson
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    Last edited: May 16, 2014
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

3. yep! sign me up :)
  4. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Thanks to tagged me Rupe, but unfortunately, I work nightshift on Friday night.
  5. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Thanks for tagging me but I cannot say now if I am able to attend. Will come back. :unsure:
  6. PaulH

Premium Member

Thx for tag, sign me up, bloody hell so much great racing now with this & AC, iRacing not getting a look in lately :confused:
    • Haha Haha x 1
  7. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium Member

Thanks for the tag Rupe, but this version of the BES GT cars is so different to rFactor 2 and i really didn't enjoy what little i managed to complete of the last race at Birmingham. I cant put my finger on it but it just feels strange.
  8. Weekend events only for me.
  9. Lyndon Hughes

Lyndon Hughes
    Grandad Premium Member

Should be there this week thanks
  10. Thanks for tagging me, but I can only run on the weekend :unsure:
  11. Yuri

Yuri 'I get custom nicknames' Kasdorp Premium Member

exactly the same for me. I'm enjoying every car in GSC, apart from these GT cars. Also I've got a practise event for the WEC Friday so I can't make it :(
  12. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium Member

It's a strange one as both sims use the same engine don't they?
  13. Sorry Rupe but until someone figures out how to fix the tires im staying away from this mod and Ive been busy with iRacing anyway. Cant wait to do some F-Vee races though when the next update comes out,
  14. Kevin Ryan

Kevin Ryan
    Premium Member

Although I never ran a race with these cars, I'll add my voice against it. The default setups are very bad on most of them and the tires are very weird. I don't know what the temperatures are in real life but this is so different to what I'm used to in mods that I can only assume it's wrong. It's like someone stuck a multiple on the tire heating or something.

Btw, I tried to run in a club race once but I had a strange graphics bug so couldn't.
  15. Yuri

I think they're using the corvette car tires on the rFactor 2 version, and self made tires on GSC. Also the dynamic track and better FFB for the mod keeps me away from it on GSC. It feels a little dead and dull to me, witch the original GSC content isn't at all. In fact, the F3 here is my favorite car on all the sims I've played
  16. Nox

Staff Premium Member

If the GT events start failing to get a good grid, I'll run them less often, that is no problem, and in the meantime I'll pay extra attention to what events are actually getting the better grids (hint hint). Most weeks they've been well received.

I've always said you are welcome to PM me with ideas and feedback (I think I've been quite responsive to feedback on the whole) or by posting in the thread I created specifically for it
  17. Yuri

I smell open wheelers coming :3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Nox

Staff Premium Member

actually the hint was for you all to support the events you want to see more of ;)
  19. Morne Du Plooy

Morne Du Plooy
    Premium Member

Can't make it this friday. Thanks for the tag tho rupe:thumbsup:
  20. Im hoping the F-Vee's will be like the open wheel equivalent of the mini which is easy to drive and throw around and has some of the closest racing.
    • Agree Agree x 3