1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU GT Endurance @ Montreal 1988 - Sat 12th April 2014

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Download the Mod here.
    Install Instructions here.

Track: Montreal 1988
    When: Saturday 12th April 2014

Here are the available cars for the event:

Aston Martin Vantage
    Audi R8 LMS
    BMW Z4
    Chevrolet Corvette Z06
    Ferrari 458 Italia
    Ferrari F430
    Ford GT
    Lamborghini Gallardo
    McLaren MP4-12C
    Mercedes SLS AMG
    Nissan GT-R GT3
    Porsche 997 CupR

Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:20 GMT
    Warm up: 19:40 GMT
    Race: 19:50 GMT - 80 Minutes

Server Password: click here
    Racing Rules: click here

• 50% Damage
    • Low ABS Available
    Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

This is an endurance race! Take it easy the first lap.

1. Andrew James
    2. Jan Kokemüller
    3. Nelson Ullinskey
    4. Tobias Liesaus
    5. Angelo dos Santos
    6. Yuri Kasdorp
    7. Paul Hurlow
    8. Calum McLure
    9. Antti Hyytiainen
    10. Andres Redondo
    11. Sven-Arne Andersson
    12. Genci Estebanez
    13. Pete Bone
    14. Corrado Conti
    15. Tim Ling
    16. Morne Du Plooy
    17. Matt Richards
    18. Gary Lennon
    19. John Munro
    20. Damien Wintz
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    27. Driver
    28. Driver
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Sign me up, please. :thumbsup:
  3. Hey guys! I am thinking of trying out some GSC stuff. It's taking me a bit to get the game configured to my liking, but I should have it all sorted by next Saturday. Sign me up please!
  4. sign me up, too :)
  5. Ahoy there gents! Looking forward to some Saturday evening GT racing goodness with you guys, read only positive things about RD and the club races here. Sign me up please.
  6. Hopefully I will be in.
  7. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Hi Antti! Welcome to RD! To get started in our race club you'll need to read our rules to get your racing license here. :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks for the heads up. Did the license application, but unfortunately something came up and I can't take part in this particular event after all. I'll have a look at some of the other races once the application is approved.
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Yuri

Yuri 'I get custom nicknames' Kasdorp Premium Member

Count me in for this one!
  10. I usually don't like to ask for setups as I feel it is rude, but I have little to no experience with these Blacnpain cars and this game (so far anyways ;)), so could someone please post a good setup for a car here?
  11. I did a quick test drive and i added quite a bit of toe out to get a quicker turn in and i also lowered the tire pressures and spring rates to help the car hop the kerbs more nicely.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Rude? No, that's partly the point of the race club. The club caters for all levels of drivers (on track and in the garage!) Don't feel it's rude!

"Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination."
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I'm experiencing fps drops and stutter on this track. But only when played in Blancpain installation. Any ideas what could be causing this ?
  14. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Nox

Staff Premium Member

No issues here... using default UI or BES UI?
  16. PaulH

Premium Member

I'm in please, love this event! :thumbsup:
  17. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

Sign me up please :thumbsup:
  18. Sign me up please! :)
  19. Sign me up too please!
  20. Something has come up and i will not be able to make the race this Saturday, I will definitely sign up for the next one though, sorry guys!