rF2 GT Endurance @ Mid Ohio - Monday April 16th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
We will use the same layout as on the RD Test server.

Paul,

When you look in the multiplayer.ini file, you have an option "testing" there. With value 0, you have a reguler server with practice, qualy and race. If you set the value to 1, you get a 30 hour testing session, no qualy and race ;) The RD server is running a test day.

Do note that, in case the track builder has integrated this, the scenery can differ in a testing day. F.i., on Fuji, you get almost no audience in the stands on a testing day, while on a race session, the stands are full ;)

I am not sure what is up with ISI again, but matchmaker services is terrible. The servers keep dropping out of matchmaker. I have used my private server, the RD server, rebooted, done everything on my end, but it keeps dropping off. Can't be something else then a ISI issue. This goes for both the GT server, and the RDWSR server which was up.

This means that the server will be offline a lot until this is fixed. I will restart it now, and tomorrow morning again. During the day I will keep an eye out, but can't watch it all the time. Don't freak out if the server isn't present for a moment. Give me a PM and I will check it.

We will use the same layout as on the RD Test server.

Paul,

When you look in the multiplayer.ini file, you have an option "testing" there. With value 0, you have a reguler server with practice, qualy and race. If you set the value to 1, you get a 30 hour testing session, no qualy and race ;) The RD server is running a test day.

Thanks Marco, got it... have set both of my practice servers up with Test Day = "1" now in the multiplayer .ini... and selected correct track for the Club one for Monday.

All are welcome to use it if the matchmaker is hiding the real RD Server... just look for MrPix's RD Club Practice... same password as RD Club Racing :)

I figured the chicane would make it a bit more interesting, so I set it up with the chicane Frederic. Trying to keep a bit variation in it, with the limited content we have available now.

OK, after switching from the 370z (used it as my trainer car) to the GTR, I'm lapping at 1:23/1:24 on the 'with chicane' Mid Ohio with a full tank of gas.... I hope I don't hold you all up later on :)

OK, after switching from the 370z (used it as my trainer car) to the GTR, I'm lapping at 1:23/1:24 on the 'with chicane' Mid Ohio with a full tank of gas.... I hope I don't hold you all up later on :)

No worries Paul, I will be there too. :) Frederic will be doing his below 1:17's ;) as I remember well. :D
When I have a good lap, a 1:20 is do-able for me (100L fuel onboard), but that is about it.... I am not good with low fuel runs.:eek:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 223 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.5%