rF2 GT Endurance @ Mid Ohio - Monday April 16th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Marco Bijl

Axe Travels
endurogt.jpg

Something new to the rFactor2 club races. With the new content slowly coming out now, we need to test several new mods and tracks, and the combinations. This session will be all about driving experience. Is the track fun to drive, is the combo with the car ok, stuff like that. The first session will be on Mid Ohio. Just released, and already an interesting option. Find out for yourself, and join below!

Event Details
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT
Car: Endurance GT's
Track: Mid Ohio (download here)
Club Racing MOD: Download here
Weather: Dry

Time Schedule
19:00 GMT Practice
19:30 GMT Qualification
19:40 GMT Warm-up
19:45 GMT Race (12 laps)

Click here to see when the event starts in you timezone.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Subscribe to this thread: click here

MOD Installation.
To join this event, you need to download the custom mod above. The MOD MUST be installed to join the server.

Notes:
  1. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited in the chat. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  3. We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3, download here. Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically, Log in here
  4. Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum here.
Sign-up list:
  1. Stefan Woudenberg
  2. Peter Nickells
  3. Paul Walker
  4. Frederic Schornstein
  5. Jan Fisker
  6. Mark Tustain
  7. Martin Rasmussen
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Unfortunately I don't know if I can make it on Monday, but the track is really great did my first laps today. Has anybody some experience what a competitive Qualy Lap would be with a rubbered track? Maybe 1.21 or 1.20 or even lower? Never raced here in the club races so I just want to know if my pace is ok.

1:17's are you kidding me?:eek:

I am quicker with the meganes than with these GT's..... Need more practice and find 10 seconds or so.... :oops:

Edit:
Found 7 seconds... still, at leat, 3 more to find.... but where? :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%