1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU GT Endurance @ Birmingham - Sat 10 May 2014

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, May 3, 2014.

1. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Download the Mod here.
    Install Instructions here.

Track: Alabama GP/Birmingham

Here are the available cars for the event:

Aston Martin Vantage
    Audi R8 LMS
    BMW Z4
    Chevrolet Corvette Z06
    Ferrari 458 Italia
    Ferrari F430
    Ford GT
    Lamborghini Gallardo
    McLaren MP4-12C
    Mercedes SLS AMG
    Nissan GT-R GT3
    Porsche 997 CupR

Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:20 GMT
    Warm up: 19:40 GMT
    Race: 19:50 GMT - 60 Minutes

Server Password: click here
    Racing Rules: click here

• 50% Damage
    • Low ABS Available
    Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

This is an endurance race! Take it easy the first lap.

1. Andrew James
    2. Paul Hurlow
    3. Joao Fernandes
    4. Tuomas Lankinen
    5. Sven-Arne Andersson
    6. Jan Kokemüller
    7. Corrado Conti
    8. Pete Bone
    9. Genci Estebanez
    10. Gundars Brigis
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
  2. PaulH

Premium Member

Just tried this track, suits these cars great! I'm in plz:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. BES is not my favorite mod, but it's nice endurance races (Saturday).
    Sad to see that are not used more than 20 options of original tracks and layouts GSCE for the events. Do not like the idea of downloading an unofficial track for each event (see the current sequence as Birmingham, Monza and Vairano).
  4. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Next week is Santa Cruz. The fact is that the add on tracks draw more of a crowd most of the time. I plan to use at least 1 default track a month so you won't have to wait more than 3 weeks at a time.

I have to disagree with you that we don't use default tracks though - we were at Montreal and Floripa the two weeks before Vairano, Interlagos Historic a couple of weeks before that, and Brasilia one or two weeks before that.
    Last edited: May 3, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nox

Staff Premium Member

6. thx for the reminder, but i am at a metal open air this weekend. so i have no time for this great race. have fun guys and see u next week :)
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Joao Fernandes

Joao Fernandes
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. TeSL9

Pessimistic (rarely flying) Finn :) Premium Member

not 100% sure but sign me in. :)
  9. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

I will try to be there but this weekend there can be problems to join but keep one spot open for me.
  10. Sign me up, please :)
  11. Sk3ptik0n

Premium Member

Looks like is a bit light., Maybe the AC MP opening is distracting people.

As usual, I wil try to make it if I can get up early enough.
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Note the password is being changed today, use the link in the first post of this thread to see what it is, and please don't share it with non-licensed people.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  13. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium Member

Go on then Andrew, sign me up please.
  14. One more for Alabama.Sign me up please.

PD: I'd like some more 45-50' Racing Club races.
  15. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Some 45 min races planned this month
  16. Gundars

Pedal to the metal

@Andrew James sing me up ,please.
    ...and I need little advice ,is it possible to make this 60 min race without pitstop ,or I must have one pitstop?
    So far I dont have any expierience with this game and long races with pitstops :)
  17. Nox

Staff Premium Member

I'm having some issues with my back (a recurring issue) - I've been trying to rest it but I think I won't make the race. Please vote the session to quali at the right time (and only that session) and apologies for my absence. Thank you all for supporting the club and racing today.
    • Love Love x 1
  18. Nox

Staff Premium Member

I haven't done fuel calculations for 60 minutes yet, but most likely you'll need to pit. Tire wear will be high here, and you won't last 1 race on just one set of tires without losing a ton of time.

Pitting is easy though, just make sure you set buttons for requesting a pit stop, the pit limiter and the LCD keys so you can change the pit options. Here's a pit stop guide I wrote - it's for Formula Trucks, but it's the same game engine and the same idea applies. I hope it helps.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. It should be possible to finish the race without refueling. I think 70L or 80L should be enough. I would stop for new tires, though.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  20. Gundars

Pedal to the metal

Sorry cant make it,I was minimizing the game to adjust right sound volume and sadly cant get it back :cry:
    .....epic fail :ninja:.