AC GT @ Donington National - Tuesday 21 Apr 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Akis is it possible to change car to Nissan gtr? The P4/5 has no sound for me since update????

Dont bother fixed now mate.

Last edited:
Sorry Guys,can not join the server.AC shows me an Error: "cannot find lods.ini for car slcr_14".The Seat Leon Mod is not install.:confused:I dont know why what happen.In Documents the Car Folder is empty.Maybe anyone has a answer for me.
Greets;)

Good race all. I had two bum cars and I was rusty. Better next time.

Cheers all.
Thanks Akis. :thumbsup:

Good race, made a few small mistakes in the first 18 laps. Then pitted for 30L fuel but kept the same tyres and was much tidier in the next 18 laps despite lots of pressure from Olivier.

man i didn't think i'd get into that race. turned out some of my ram was trying to fall out of one of the slotty things and caused computer weirdness!

i want to apologise to the mclaren i hit on the first lap, not sure who. my fault completely.

and also sorry if i held up any lapping cars, was having a hard time telling how close people were in the mirror.

otherwise my first ac race online. pretty fun, though i was slow. and felt like couldn't get any heat in the tires. not doing any setup fiddling is probably the cause of some of my problems haha

thanks everybody! :cool:

Thank you for this great event !

Very good race for me, lot of fun in the second part with Stephen who didn't made error under preasure :thumbsup: ; I was very busy with Geoffroy who tried everithing to pass me, I just watched the replay to see if I did something wrong when we were side by side in lap 35, It was very close, sorry for the contact geoffroy :(

No time for sleeping on this track ; I really liked the mixed cars.

See you on next event with the RUF ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing