1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT Club @ Valencia Long, Tuesday January 15th, 2013

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Car: GT Club
    Track: Valencia Long
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Evo

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:50 GMT: Warmup
    21:00 GMT: Race (45 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. Ian Gethin
    3. Vinicius Ferreira
    4. Guus Verver
    5. Karl Raudsepp
    6. Erik Blixt
    7. Hamed Hajmolaali
    8. Jari Aikio
    9. Oscar Pink
    10. Loz Reid
    11. Christopher Hall-Nelson
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Server is UP!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sign me up please
  4. sign me
  5. sign me up please
  6. Sign me up please.

Also seems like date of the race has gone wrong - 14th January is Monday, not Tuesday.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Sign me up please.
  8. i'm in
  9. ok im in too:)
  10. sign me up please
  11. Loz Reid

Loz Reid
    Premium Member

sign me up please
  12. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

sign me up please
  13. I'm in!
  14. I'm in as well.
  15. My new Fanatec wheel sometimes acts up. Sometimes when I go into the track, I have no FFB, I have to leave the game and comeback. :( Was looking forward for the race, oh well... next time.
  16. it' happened to me sometimes
    aristide Romanov=5th
  17. Decided to go for the Vertigo because the Seat was behaving like a wild dog on this track. Qualy was crap for me, just couldnt focus and couldnt get a single proper lap in :(.
    In the race I managed to stay focused and be consistent. Was chasing Loz for a while and then Jari, but unfortunately Jari pitted which left me far ahead of the rest and I had a very lonely race from that point on. O well I won so im happy :)

Thanks for another nicely filled grid guys
  18. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

I couldn't find any speed and only had a car that was comfortable to drive. It was fun to watch the races going on all around the track, good show from the leaders and the other fight that was going on in the back.

Nice to have some chat going on TS also!
  19. Next time it happens press ALT + F - this resets the FFB and has worked for me and others many times on Logitech Wheels, but I think the reset is in the game rather than the wheel software so it should apply equally to other makes - It doesn't always work as sometimes the problem is not solved by resetting FFB but its got to be worth a try before exiting the race. On the rare occasion I loose FFB it is ALWAYS at the start of the Race itself not in qualy grrr!

On another note - Why oh, oh why, oh why do GT Legends and Race07 Events always have to clash, I want to do both, but since RD has seen fit to drop R07 Leagues but GTL has a League starting soon GTL Club events are my priority at the moment. Missing you all tho!
    • Like Like x 3
  20. We have been doing some home improvements....
    So, once again - hardly any practice / setup time.
    Loz Reid helped me a huge amount with setup - thanks for that.
    By about 15 minutes in it was clear I was going to run out of tyres before the race was over!
    Managed to mostly keep it on the tarmac, but some of the tighter corners were beginning to feel like ice by 3/4 distance.
    Just as Hamed caught me I managed to have the rear overtake me, disappointing, as I was looking forward to the fight!
    Then on the last lap Karl, who had pitted for tyres caught me - he was so much faster in the corners, that I couldn't even attempt to defend, he just drove around the outside on one of the medium speed corners, and vanished!
    Good race though - I think I learnt something.
    See you all soon.
    • Like Like x 1