1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT Club @ Sugo 2006 - Saturday October 16th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stefan Werner, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Class: GT Club
    Track: Sugo 2006

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDT / 18:45 PDT / 01:45 GMT (Monday)

Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins (9:45EDT)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2 x 20 mins

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

RD Golden Rules:

• Only sign up if you are sure you can participate.
    • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
    • No cutting in any sessions.
    • If you hit another driver, wait and give back his position
    • No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session is completed and all drivers are off the track.
    • No abusive language during any sessions.
    • Listen to the race director at all times.
    • If you feel harmed by an accident caused by another driver you can use the incident report option. Send the Incident report to the race director through PM only.
    • If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
    • 5 minutes before the qualify strats the grid is closed!
    • Read and understand the RD rules! Click here

You have to confirm that you have read and understood the golden rules whenever you sign up for a event. The sign up format is:

If the racing staff don't see this in your sign up request, you won't see your name in the sign up list!

Incident Reports

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere
  2. Entry List:

1. Stefan Werner
    2. Eric NElson
    3. driver
    4. driver
    5. driver
    6. driver
    7. driver
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. driver
  3. Sweet, been waiting for these to show up. Let me try the track before I sign up...
  4. You may know the track from the J-GTC series. :)
  5. I think I can make this one!
  6. Well, i did the STC at this track. Its very hard to drive. All the corners have bumps in front of the corners.
    After 90 minutes i just couldn't feel my wrists anymore lol. So good luck to the drivers :)
  7. turn down your FFB settings?
  8. Yeah i reduced it ingame:

FFB Settings: LOW
    Strenght of FFB: 55
    Steering wheel strenght: 90

It reduces the shockes on the steer. But you remain the feeling of the FFB.
  9. Server is up! :)
  10. I am downgrading to maybe guys.

Forgot when I signd up we have a block party here today! 150 peeps 2 bands and a ton of food and drink!
  11. lol... sounds like fun. :)
  12. I must say, I absolutely love this track and the bumps are half the fun. :) Just for reference, I managed to set a best of 1:40.007 in the Z4 on default setup.
  13. Love it in the Verty - not so much in the Z4 (not terrible, just not nearly as fun). Unfortunately the two long straights kill the Verty.

Going to have to pass on this - after NGP failed today, got into a quickie race in with the Euros and 40 laps at Brands in a Verty wore me out :).

Have fun guys.
  14. Well, looks like it's just me again. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.