1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GT Club @ Anderstorp, Tuesday 6th August 2013

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name:
    RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTC
    Car: GT Club
    Track: Anderstorp
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Evo

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (45 Minutes)

RD Club Rules:Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords:Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. Justin Swan
    3. Andrew James
    4. Mark Bushell
    5. Janko Balej
    6. Paul Dillon
    7. Marcus Dillon
    8. Matthias Klein
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    utp#10Server is UP!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Yes please.

3. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Count me in, please!

4. Mark Bushell

Mark Bushell
    Now a member of the G27 club. Premium Member

As I won't be racing the mini's ( Marshaling British GTs at brands :D) I shall give this race a go, sign me up please. :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Sign me in, please.

6. Please sign me up, cheers

7. Sign me up too please :)

8. Matthias

Matthias
    Premium Member

yes please

9. H34d5h07

H34d5h07
    No money, no team racing.

I'm in!

10. sign me up please :)

11. Will we be disqualified for ignoring blue flags? Or if we get the lap 1 blue flag bug, can we just ignore it?

12. I'll give it a shot, if it starts lagging I'll just leave. Hopefully, I won't ruin anyone's race.

13. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

You should not get disqualified for ignoring a blue flag. The servers are set for black flag only. The blue flag glitch is usually due to drivers entering the race with less than 30 seconds left before the start. Everyone should try to be in the race before that times.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks, Dennis :) Yeah, agreed, but it's nice to know there's not gonna be any trouble if some dingbat joins at the last second. :p

15. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Drivers cannot enter our races after qualifying is over.
    Qualified drivers that wait until the last moment to enter the grid are the problem, Whether they are hoping to have warmer tires than those that have been waiting at their spots or just back from a "break", the result can be the same.

16. H34d5h07

H34d5h07
    No money, no team racing.

Sorry, need to pull out. Something has come up, and I don't think I can make it.

17. Sign me out, still having lag. Just went on some public servers and cars were all shaky and jumpy. :( It's just ridiculous!!

18. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

I heard this can happen with over heating gfx cards, maybe worth looking if fan is clean and operating?

19. I vacuum the PC once in a while, there's barely any dust on it. I always leave it ON because if I shut it down and turn it on, it will have BSOD. It's been like this ever since I got it. I have had it for probably more than 3 years or so. Called the manufacturer and they said to return it but I had to wait almost a month and had to pay the shipping myself. Funny thing is, I never had this issue before, even with the BSOD problem that the PC has always had. Maybe the fact that it is 24/7 turned on is making things worse and wearing out some parts. I have no choice but to purchase a new PC.

20. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

sign me up plz