1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT Club @ Adelaide: Monday, 28 April 2014

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Server name:
    Car: GT Club
    Track: Adelaide [download here]
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Evo

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:40 GMT: Warmup
    19:50 GMT: Race (30 minutes)
    Please note the change in times

RD Club Rules:Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords:Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. Justin Swan
    3. Nelson Ullinskey
    4. Björn Golda
    5. Mark Bushell
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Server is UP!
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
  2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

I'm in please
  3. Should be able to do this, sign me up please.
  4. Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Unsure about this one as I don't know whether I'll be home (and have actual free time :D) in time - so... maybe? :)
  5. Mark Bushell

Mark Bushell
    Now a member of the G27 club. Premium Member

Sign me up please :D shall be practising manual pitstops a lot in the first free practice hehe.
  6. Hi,

Can I still join? Sign me up please!

Thank you.
  7. Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Sorry guys, just got back, won't make it today and in fact, this week could get difficult in general. However, on to practice the track a bit right now :)
  8. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

I spent time in an Aston and it was quite fun. Only four of us for the race, down to three after the first lap and then about L6 we lost another oh boo hoo! :( It just isn't a race with only two on the track.

It wasn't a pit stop race but, having presets does help when you run into trouble.
  9. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Just watched the replay. Sorry @Nelson Ullinskey , I felt no contact at that corner?? I had the inside and kept in tight to give you room and it looks like you turned into the apex where my car was. If I'd have felt contact I would have stopped but I just looked back a thought you'd got the corner wrong.
  10. My fault completely Justin. I did not think my car would respond like it did. I thought we would come out of there side by side, guess not.

What's even more disappointing is that this had to happen on my birthday :cautious:
    • Beer Beer x 1