GT car performance

Comparing WTCC cars, GT cars in GTR Evo and GTR2 there is something wrong in the GT car perfomance in GTR Evo.

Laptimes for GT Club cars is about the same as WTCC cars when infact the GT club cars come with a lot more hp's.

Laptimes with GT Pro cars is about 5 seconds slower than what you get in a comparable car in GTR2 on the same track.

Anyone else noticed the same?

well it all comes down the brakes I guess
I haven't tested GT Club yet, but i know they are a bit slow
but the GT PRo, i know with the C6R, it is all in the brakes for me....they are less powerfull than in GTR2
but it doesn't bother me that much.........the fact with the C5R in GTR2, I ran the same kind of time that I'm running right now with the C6R in EVO :wink:

Comparing WTCC cars, GT cars in GTR Evo and GTR2 there is something wrong in the GT car perfomance in GTR Evo.

Laptimes for GT Club cars is about the same as WTCC cars when infact the GT club cars come with a lot more hp's.

Laptimes with GT Pro cars is about 5 seconds slower than what you get in a comparable car in GTR2 on the same track.

Anyone else noticed the same?

I tested a few cars around Donington National and only found them to be 1-2 seconds slower than on GTR2 - both driven on stock setups with stock fuel.

• Peter Byun

I've noticed that the GT cars in GTR2 are about 2-4 seconds quicker than a GT Pro car even though they have similar HP. It seems the cars in GTR2 have a bit more aero grip.

Do you think it has anything to do with the tyres? in GTR2 you have 3 choices for slicks in Evo only 1. I believe that GTR E is a good sim but I believe that they have dumbed down some of the things that make a difference in GTR2 like tyre choice.

Trevor

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing