1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSCSync in loop?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Fernando Zart, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Right after installing (upgrading) GSC to 1.5 version, I ran the GSCSync again and it showed several files to update.
    Every time I run GSCSync, the same files appear and are updated. Then again.
    If I run the game, it says 1.50 in the lower right corner. Everything seems to be working ok.
    I disabled AV, firewall, etc - files don't have "read only" checked, etc. No dice.

Any ideas? Or maybe I should report this as a bug?

2. Acontece comigo também.
  3. go ahead and report it as a bug!
    same thing here!
  4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Fernando, please try deleting you GSC_Sync_Cache folder and running GSC Sync again.

There have been reports of some specific ISP related issues with GSC Sync too which we are trying to track down. If you still have problems after deleting the folder above you might be better off installing v1.50 from this update package for now.
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  5. Hi Renato, thanks.
    I've already done it (clicking on Options/Clear cache and/or clearing the folder by hand before running sync). Will try installing from your link (although it's worth mentioning that so far the game is working ok even with GSC Sync showing this behavior).

EDIT: after downloading and applying the 1.50 patch from the above link, things got worse. Now there's a whole lot more files that GSC Sync wants to update.
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  6. Same here... if I update via link and run the Sync tool I have to update all the files again and if I update via Sync it tells me that I have to update the same 12 files, over and over again.
  7. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Give it some time please, we´re doing some maintenance on it.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. THX Renato ... GSC Sync is working as supposed again!
  9. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Yep should be alright now, though we´re still looking at some ISP-related issues.
  10. 100%!