GSCE v1.20 Bug Report thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your bug reports on this thread.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please use the v1.20 release thread.

EDITS - IMPORTANT!

EDIT1: Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Avoid repeating reports by trying some recommended solutions below to known problems:

Measures to try regarding the various CTDs / crashdumps:

1-Run GSCSync again or install from the RAR update packages, make sure you have the lastest GSC.exe;

2- If you had mods installed, try deleting your Gamedata\Shared folder and running GSC Sync again to restore the v1.20 shaders (refer to the note regarding issues with 3rd party mods & tracks in the opening post GSCE V1.20 Released).

3- Add a DEP exception for GSC.exe. (System Properties > Advanced > Performance > Data Execution Prevention) - This is a temporary solution, we´ll fix the issue proper in an upcoming update

Regarding stuttering:

-Try deleting your USERDATA\LOG file, and creating a fresh player profile (PLR);

Regarding shadow flickering issue:

- Try creating a shortcut to GSC.exe and add -fullproc to the command line, performance will be worse but it might prevent the issue from happening.

Please direct further bug reports to this thread.

Last edited:
Im getting a LOT of stuttering near the stands and exiting the pits on Buenos Ares, tried 12 and 15, seems worse on layout 12 but evident on both.
i7/gtx780, all settings maxed out, all other tracks ive tried so far no problems

I got a lot of sttutering in Cascavel. Tried f1 and F Vee.
Both stutters but Formula Vee a lot more.
In Interlagos i´m experience FPS performance drop (again, mostly with formula vee) with these 2 new mods but no stuttering.
Tried to lower settings on nvidia control panel (gtx 680 4gb, running triples). It helped a little but seems to be related with new mods. Good performance with old mods (Tried Porsche and some old camaro).

I tried updating using the GSC Sync. Everything seemed to go fine.
Then, when I tried loading the game, I just got this error message:

Udklip.JPG

Now I've tried deleting the GameData folder, and I've started up GSC Sync again to replace all the missing stuff. Takes a while to DL of course.

Should I be doing anything else, or anything differently?

Bug Report - actually it's just a simple error in the Formula Extremes -
Interlagos GP
Formula Extremes
Problem: If I set my race distance to 100% (70 laps), I am unable to complete the race as the maximum fuel load is 51 laps. It needs to be adjusted to be able to carry more fuel.

Fantastic Cars though, thanks Reiza !

I tried updating using the GSC Sync. Everything seemed to go fine.
Then, when I tried loading the game, I just got this error message:

Udklip.JPG

Now I've tried deleting the GameData folder, and I've started up GSC Sync again to replace all the missing stuff. Takes a while to DL of course.

Should I be doing anything else, or anything differently?

Same here. I've tried to update it via GSC sync, deleted all modded content, deleted everything, installed the v1.15 from the website, installed the v1.20 update pack from the website, deleted the shared folder, and did everything everyone said, but it still hasn't worked.

I'm eager to play this, and i'm pretty sad that I couldn't do it as soon as it launched. I don't blame Reiza, i'm pretty sure it is a fantastic update, and it isn't working due to some tiny little thing. Let's just hope someone finds a fix soon...

I got a lot of sttutering in Cascavel. Tried f1 and F Vee.
Both stutters but Formula Vee a lot more.
In Interlagos i´m experience FPS performance drop (again, mostly with formula vee) with these 2 new mods but no stuttering.
Tried to lower settings on nvidia control panel (gtx 680 4gb, running triples). It helped a little but seems to be related with new mods. Good performance with old mods (Tried Porsche and some old camaro).
status update: definitely Formula Vee has a problem in my system

Running triples with gtx 680 4gb, i get fps over 100 (average) in stockcar 2014 on Interlagos. Formula Vee in same circuit drops to 17 on pits, around 65 on almost entire track (sometimes dropping below 50) but with a lot of stutters.
In Cascavel Formula Vee stutters a lot more. Formula extreme is better but not much.

I was having CTD problems and tried most of the suggestions posted here. Nothing worked until I added a DEP exception for GSC.exe. (System Properties > Advanced > Performance > Data Execution Prevention)

Just played with stock car 2014 in Cascavel and it was everything perfect.
Got 90~100 at start, no stutter at any time, damage on replays are amazing. Perfect reflections.
It´s only the formula vee the problem.
The imersion it only will be better when oculus rift got decent resolutions. Congrats to Reiza.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years