GSCE SURVEY

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL OR REIZA COMMITTED SURVEY

EDIT
The survey is over! Thanks to everyone for participating and for the nice overall feedback!
As you can see, I post here the link to the overall results, plus I am uploading complete results compiled sheets in Excel format (look down below), so that you can see for yourself all votes and all details which in some cases are miss in the overall graphics.
Sorry for the broken graphic on the second question's results but I have tried everything to fix it, no luck unfortunately. You can anyway see the votes on the right so it's no big deal I think :)

RESULTS

ORIGINAL POST

Hi lads,

I've made a survey about GSCE, in order to have a general idea about which tracks/cars/features us users would like to see in the future in addition to those already in development. I think it covers pretty much all the basic things. Should you encounter any problem, please report here ;)
The survey will stay up for 7 days (up until 24th of february), then I will collect the answers and report results here through direct link to the chart automatically created ;)

Attachments

• GSCE Survey (Results).xlsx
    20.6 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
I didn't see any options for "Reiza know what they are doing better than anyone else and are best left to it".
;)

The survey is meant to give Reiza AN IDEA OF PEOPLE INTERESTS AND DESIRES AND NOT TO TELL THEM WHAT THEY SHOULD DO.
Seems to me that, luckily, them and a vast majority of users got this and in fact I got no complaints or reports from Reiza nor my NOT OFFICIAL poll has been taken down by administrators. It is a SURVEY, NOT a PETITION.

Dear poet, instead of improving so much your comedian skills, you should improve your reading I think, or maybe just read twice before speaking. I am doing something hopefully helpful, or that is my intention at least, what are you doing?

@poet that's enough please, there's no need for arguing, and not the disrespectful way you're going about it. You don't want to take the survey, you don't have to. Keep it respectful and stop trying to make a problem (your attack on his word choice doesn't hold up anyway, trust me, I am a qualified English teacher).

Reiza themselves are happy for this survey and have linked to it: See http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/the-ideas-wishes-suggestions-thread.101252/

No more of this arguing in the thread; take it to a PM if you need to. It's been borderline so far, but I want it to end before it escalates out of hand. Consider this an official warning. Thank you.

Any more previews of the results :)

At once :) I am trying to save the best for last, but I feel that you lads deserve something more today :D however, no previews tomorrow sorry :p next will be on sunday

Ok this one is interesting, I think, also 'cause of it's back-story. In the first couple days, Watking Glen and Sonoma (I voted too for those two) were undisputed queens of the chart, then Long Beach and Mont-Tremblant stepped further, then I don't know what happened :D complete mayhem and the chart was completely changed and here is how it is now (btw I forgot Mosport in there and some were forced to vote for it in the "other" ["altro" in italian, my language] category, sorry lads :( )

preview 2.jpg

Reactions: Nox
Last day avalaible to take the survey if you didn't!!
You can still say yours about what you would like to see next for GSCE.
(please keep always in mind though that this is not an official survey, so poll winners are not actually contents that will be developed and delivered)

Tomorrow complete results, both synthetic and analytic, will be up in the opening post. For now, some more previews about current votes situation :)

preview3.jpg
preview4.jpg

preview5.jpg

Reactions: Nox
In the Excel file I have linked in the OP I have put all votes, including those in the "other" category. Are they not showing? Every question has a letter assigned with 159 boxes, in the boxes all votes should be included. It was ok when I checked :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.8%