1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cars GSCE Radio Control 1:8 scale unofficial mod 1.0

Realistic radio control racing and drifting with 5 cars on 1 circuit.

1. Niels_at_home

Niels_at_home
    Reiza Studios

Niels_at_home submitted a new resource:

GSCE Radio Control 1:8 scale unofficial mod - Realistic radio control racing and drifting with 5 cars on 1 circuit.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 4
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  2. Azure Flare

Azure Flare
    World's fastest mobile chicane Premium Member

Most fun I've had in a SRS BSNS sim ever!

3. [​IMG]

More completely unrealistic suspension from Niels, just as you'd expect after seeing every single other car he's involved in.

4. Niels_at_home

Niels_at_home
    Reiza Studios

I have an odd feeling here, not sure if you're serious or not? This is the suspension on the Ninja Racer, with the tires represented as thin rings, i'm not drawing the width in my spreadsheet. They're normal double wishbones with anti lift / dive / rise / squat.

If you're not joking, then please explain a bit more what I do wrong as I am happy to explain things! Its the internet you see, hard to know if people are serious or not..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

fantastic Niels!!

6. no need to justify you, its one of the ovg idiots and they dont have better things todo than just talk alltime bad about other peoples work ;) just ignore it... just they can build physics, all others are noobs without any knowledge on it lol :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Awesome job, Niels! You should make a 1:10 totally-not-Traxxas-Slash version of Super Trucks.
    Bashing in SCE - now that would be something. :inlove:

8. I'm a fan of the Top-Down Games (Racing, Action, RPG, etc.) and bought "VRC PRO" on Steam when it was released. But I'd not expected to be able to play "RC Simulation" on SCE with the physics you developed.
    Just played and yes! it's very nice and fun to drive and your Magic as always! :thumbsup:
    Next, I drove RC Cars on the Kart Tracks (with edited rFm), and driving with the different perspective gave me a new experience.
    Thanks again for sharing this Mod and new RC experience, Niels! :)

9. Dave_6

Dave_6
    Premium Member

I was very anxious to try this out but I'm having one problem; the cars won't move. I press the throttle and I can hear the motor but it's like the handbrake is on (which it isn't). I can see the front wheels turn when I steer so I'm not sure what's up. Using a 360 controller BTW.

10. Niels_at_home

Niels_at_home
    Reiza Studios

We sometimes use some extra rolling resistance on various types of asphalt on the GSCE tracks. This 'bit of resistance' is impossible for the RC car to overcome properly so it may not drive without tweaking TDF files on anything but the RC track.

Dave, I dont know what can cause that, I assume you do shift into gear? lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dave_6

Dave_6
    Premium Member

Well I'm pretty sure it was in gear but I'll have to check that next time I try it out. Lol. I only tried it on the RC track too.

12. Thanks for your explanation, Niels.
    It's always very interesting to read/watch your explanation about the physics development.
    I first know that we have to balance the "rolling resistance" depending on the physics of the car. I noticed the RC car's physics felt more natural on your RC Track, and now I can understand the reason.
    Thanks again! :)

• Like Like x 1